Spark Shot

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Spark Shot

Postby everyday » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:44 pm

how about a gun that shoot out electricity?

concept: a gun loaded with a battery pack and the gun (in real world) used to repel huge experimential aminals. the gun's front has two metal rods represent the + and the - of the static charge. when fired. electricity jump from + to - ,thus creating a stream of electricity.

range= should be about the same range as the napalm.
damage= a bit higher than napalm but when fired into a pool of water its power increased and makes the whole pool electrified.
ammo= batteries can be heavier than napalm, so its weight can lower speed of movement = to wear a blast armor, so based on damage factor it would be good to have 200 shots.

post comments or changes please. (if this is made into a spec weapon use the skin of the napalm a.k.a. egon gun from half life)
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

OH NOES ITS <insert Dms admin here>, *runs*
everyday

Postby DocHoliday » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:34 pm

they already have those.......its called the taser :P
"Hes so drunk I bet hes seein double!"
"Well I ve got 2 guns...1 for the both of ya"
DocHoliday

Postby everyday » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:11 pm

spark shot is actually weaker than taser, taser is more heavy and more powerful. taser are usually armed onto vehicles or planes. which fires EMPs(only effective to machines) and large jolt of area effect electricity(against soldiers and pierce light armor vehicles). spark shots are armed with low level electricity that are effective against only to infantry(stun for a few second but if repeatly hit it can cause death), and its also lightweight that you can carry it by hand and your back.

that remind me of the tesla tower and tesla tanks from red alert.

everyday

Postby DocHoliday » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:14 pm

....um Everyday, my Dad is a cop an dhe carries 2 tasers. 1 is the size of his Glock and the other is about half that size....Tasers are almost exlusively handheld.
"Hes so drunk I bet hes seein double!"
"Well I ve got 2 guns...1 for the both of ya"
DocHoliday

Postby everyday » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:30 pm

you are talking about the one that is like a gun used for self defense or police riot controls. which shoot darts with stun ability. the spark shot is a whole different story. It shoots a pure stream of electricity,kinda like the units in C&C red alert that carries the tesla guns. you can actually saw the bolt coming out from the gun which is blue in color. its just like a flamethrower except its electricity instead of napalms.

this weapon is in relation with the tesla coil described before this thread(i called it tesla towers because its a tower anyway lol)

everyday

Return to Proposed Weapons