All seeing radar

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

All seeing radar

Postby hoodedsniper » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:31 pm

Hi this isnt acuttly a weapon more like an enhancement its a radar that tells you were the other team is and they appear as little red squre dots but its not the old green radar like if you could make a blue one kinda bigger and better quality thats just my opinon
hoodedsniper

Postby Maks » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:32 pm

So basically what you want is a cheat?
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Violated » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:44 am

Thats what it sounds like to me, a cheat you can buy. ( has no downside unless you create a "cloaker" that people can buy to counter the radar or atleast only have the other team flash on the radar every so often for a second so you can't pinpoint enemy's and relay to your team, the flash would only give you time maybe every 10 - 20 seconds to know if an enemy is around you <-- if you get what im saying not sure if i even understand what im saying )
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Nacho Cheese » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:00 am

Vio has a point, the radar would have to have a down side. wether it be only a time delay or a countermeasure to the radar. Otherwise, it would be way too powerful and lobsided to the team you are on.
Nacho Cheese

Postby hoodedsniper » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:36 am

Thats what it sounds like to me, a cheat you can buy. ( has no downside unless you create a "cloaker" that people can buy to counter the radar or atleast only have the other team flash on the radar every so often for a second so you can't pinpoint enemy's and relay to your team, the flash would only give you time maybe every 10 - 20 seconds to know if an enemy is around you <-- if you get what im saying not sure if i even understand what im saying )

That would be good and kinda bacicly it is a cheat
hoodedsniper

Postby Maks » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:09 pm

Even so.. i can't see this as a "real" weapon. More like somekind of nightvision.. or like those gadgets james bond always uses.
Maks

Postby hoodedsniper » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:44 pm

acuttly military has radars like that also you might not beleave this but the goverment is woking on a gun that shoots microwavs(not like ones you cook things in) and it supposly is like a laser that burns human cloths then skin
hoodedsniper

Postby Maks » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:36 am

and what does that microwave gun has to do with the radar?
Maks

Postby hoodedsniper » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:58 am

nothing just saying that a laser is now realalistic :D
hoodedsniper

Return to Proposed Weapons