Special boots

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Special boots

Postby FORMOREORLESS.. » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:21 pm

I have a great idea for something new. Its a pair off boots that would cost like 3 credits. So the boots have differnt modes like running mode will amke u faster and then theres climbing mode you could like walk on the walls. Or fly mode you could fly around like superman :D
Four more or less?
FORMOREORLESS..

Re: Special boots

Postby ShabbyBoy » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:43 pm

FORMOREORLESS.. wrote:I have a great idea for something new. Its a pair off boots that would cost like 3 credits. So the boots have differnt modes like running mode will amke u faster and then theres climbing mode you could like walk on the walls. Or fly mode you could fly around like superman :D

Lol, have you ever played on DeadM? They you'll see you fly when you push the Space-button

Anyway, I like the idea of climbing walls, but I don't know if this is realistic :S
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby FORMOREORLESS.. » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:47 pm

Lol, have you ever played on DeadM? They you'll see you fly when you push the Space-button

Anyway, I like the idea of climbing walls, but I don't know if this is realistic :S
First yes i have untill i got banned becasue i did something that even wasnt a rule and second have you ever play superhero mod if you have the new superman power makes u fly like acutally and same with the climbing walls. maybe if you could some how modify those two powers into the shoes then that would be cool :D
Four more or less?
FORMOREORLESS..

Postby Violated » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:35 pm

Well as shabbs said its not realistic, which fluff wants something that is actually possible to make in the real world. The climbing walls idea is plausible but not much use for it since we have the hook and low grav so you can get anywhere you could with climbing walls. Also fluff wants more original idea's rather than take a mod or idea someone already made and is on probably 100 other servers.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby FORMOREORLESS.. » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:43 pm

ok ill post something new and surprising :D
Four more or less?
FORMOREORLESS..

Postby The one and only kenshin » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:09 pm

Like Vio said, you can get everywhere already without wall climbing boots. All wall climbing boots would do is promote camping on walls.
The one and only kenshin

Postby FORMOREORLESS.. » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:10 pm

TRUE TRUE
Four more or less?
FORMOREORLESS..

Postby Maks » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:34 am

The one and only kenshin wrote:Like Vio said, you can get everywhere already without wall climbing boots. All wall climbing boots would do is promote camping on walls.

Rofl.. that would be funny :D
Hey.. whats that on the wall over there?
i see blood coming out of the wall >_<
holy mozes! its an enemy :o
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

b

Postby FORMOREORLESS.. » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:11 am

Rofl.. that would be funny Very Happy
Hey.. whats that on the wall over there?
i see blood coming out of the wall >_<
holy mozes! its an enemy Surprised

Return to Proposed Weapons