S.W.O.R.D.S.

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

S.W.O.R.D.S.

Postby Violated » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:30 am

S.W.O.R.D.S.
( Special Weapons Observation Reconnaissance Detection Systems )
http://www.xbitlabs.com/web/display/20050123098678.html

I remember a different version of this, slightly bigger and heavier version that was able to knock over trees up to 2 inches in diameter. It was equipped with

an assault rifle

smoke grenades <not sure but i think it had different types of grenades but i only remember smoke

a mine field path clearer <- was basically a rope bomb that launched over 90 feet and detonated on the ground to clear a 12 foot wide path in a mine field

If not the small tank idea i would love to see the (^mine field path clearer) technology applied to an rpg (maybe adjust the length and width of the blast area and it would land on the ground not to far from the player) but would be a perfect more effective way to defend against dew grenades and still could be used as an offensive weapon, though it would have a delay before detonating when it is in an idle position on the ground so it wouldn't fair to well since low grav, the delay detonation and short range but perfect against dews.

but yeah rpg's could fair just as well since you need to blow up one dew to start a chain reaction of the other dews around.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Proposed Weapons