weapon save

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

weapon save

Postby Gyroscope » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:38 am

Why dont the server save special weapons? I think that you should keep your weapon one week or something, and then restart the points, now you just lose your weapon after every mapchange, and thats not good. :cry:
hmm
Gyroscope

Postby Maks » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:27 am

rofl.. ur crazy :P

Keeping a week would be madness :shock:
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby ElemenT » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:06 pm

Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. Keeping special weapons is like handing you a bazooka and a lifetime supply of ammo. In real life. A more reasonable way of saving special weapons is maybe to keep them as long as you're playing in Deadman and not just during that one map.
Element: (n.) the four elements (wind, water,
fire, earth); the four things that are believed to make up the known universe
ElemenT

ya

Postby v4n1Sh » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:37 pm

ya dude week would be nutz
v4n1Sh

Postby Apocalypze » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:29 pm

ElemenT wrote:Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. Keeping special weapons is like handing you a bazooka and a lifetime supply of ammo. In real life. A more reasonable way of saving special weapons is maybe to keep them as long as you're playing in Deadman and not just during that one map.

Okay... this is penguin, my brother's name wont sign out but i have one thing to say about that post element. I dont see why you would even compare his idea to real life. It shows how serious you think the game really is. I dont wanna be an a**hole but I just dont see how ANYONE could compare this game to real life, so next time you might wanna rethink before you post. Just my 2 cents...

B.T.W. This is Suicidal Penguin, not apocalypse...i cant log out of his name so dont think its him.
Apocalypze

Postby The one and only kenshin » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:52 pm

Apocalypze wrote:I dont see why you would even compare his idea to real life. It shows how serious you think the game really is.

I don't see how you can take his post so seriously. He was using a simile; he wasn't saying that weapons saving would be exactly like "handing you a bazooka and a lifetime supply of ammo". ElemenT was simply giving a real life example that sounds just as absurd as having specials weapons for a week does so maybe you people could understand what he means. He was exaggerating to get his point across more clearly. Why don't YOU think a bit before you go flaming people?
The one and only kenshin

Postby mastergohan » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:13 pm

^^yea, kenshin has a point....but i like the idea of keeping them until you go off the server. [boom]
"What I have shown you is reality...what you remember...that is the illusion!" -Sephiroth, ffVII
mastergohan

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:18 pm

No, people would just leave by that. What I already said before, I think the maps should be a little bit longer, like 45 minutes instead of 30, because the game start after like 10 minutes for people who are connecting and have slow computers, and a lot op people go get some food and stuff. So right now it's like one map of serious fragging is like 20 minutes, that could be some longer, also when you look how much time is left so you buy a special weapon, most of the people think: there have to be more then 20 minutes left (at least I do).
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Return to Proposed Weapons