Berserk Armor

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Berserk Armor

Postby ElemenT » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:23 pm

Something simple. Berserk armor is a simple mod that can be applied to the model of the CS player and it glows blue, and it increases speed a little bit. If they can actually get close enough, if they touch another enemy, the enemy will explode and the other fighter recives 5 armor points for that kill. Oh yeah, to make it harder for the berserk armor guy, he can not use any weapon - rifles, pistols, grenades, shields, whatever. Just the knife. Eh? Eh!?
Element: (n.) the four elements (wind, water,
fire, earth); the four things that are believed to make up the known universe
ElemenT

ehe

Postby v4n1Sh » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:39 pm

ehh
v4n1Sh

Postby ShabbyBoy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:29 am

Oeh yeah, thats so realistic :shock:

My mom always glows blue in the morning, and then shes pretty fast, she almost let me explode when she tried to touch me, but I could duck. My little sister was behind me and did explode, then my dad received 5 armor points by that, and evolved to a Raichu

Image <-- A drawing of my dad now.
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby ElemenT » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:16 pm

... :(

Jeeze Shabby. It was a cool idea for a while. I guess I went over the line with the glowing blue, but at least the whole concept of the berserk armor was cool. And what do you mean "realistic"? Yeah, I guess exploding cans of Mountain Dew are based in the "real" world. :roll:
Element: (n.) the four elements (wind, water,
fire, earth); the four things that are believed to make up the known universe
ElemenT

Postby Maks » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:32 am

That is realistic. Why couldn't a can full of explosives explode? >_<
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:31 am

Yeah, I guess exploding cans of Mountain Dew are based in the "real" world

Actually they are based on a type of explosive called "fuel air explosive". For a small amount of explosive you get HUGE devistation. They use them to clear mine fields and larger versions to blow the tops of mountains off. We only changed the packaging to disguise the weapon, and reduced its explosive power to match its size. The damage it inflicts is proportionally correct with its larger brethren.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby ShabbyBoy » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:24 am

ElemenT wrote:... :(

Jeeze Shabby. It was a cool idea for a while. I guess I went over the line with the glowing blue, but at least the whole concept of the berserk armor was cool. And what do you mean "realistic"? Yeah, I guess exploding cans of Mountain Dew are based in the "real" world. :roll:

Haha, you shouldn't take me that serieous, im just messing around
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby consuMe » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:13 pm

Bersker is where you go wild usually. Something like 2X dmg to you and 2x or 3x to another would be a real bersker.

1.5 to 2 would be good.
Mwhahahaha.
consuMe

Postby terrorizorpwns » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:22 am

thats a good idea except would it give you extra hp if not i think you would need to have a gun
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Return to Proposed Weapons