high-tech weapon (based on new technology being worked on)

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

high-tech weapon (based on new technology being worked on)

Postby mastergohan » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:39 pm

I saw this on science channel, the army will probably start using it in 2013.

Anyway, it was a high-tech laser that was being worked. You would plant it somewhere and it would shoot an invisible llaser in the direction that the player points it at. The cool thing is, it can melt through stuff.

advantages
-invisible to the eye, so a careless enemy could just walk right into it.
-can go through walls so it could stop those campers easy

disadvantages
You could screw yourself over by accidently walking into it.
"What I have shown you is reality...what you remember...that is the illusion!" -Sephiroth, ffVII
mastergohan

Postby ShabbyBoy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:10 am

You mean something like the High Voltage Laser Beam, but then invisible?
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby mastergohan » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:19 pm

uh..not really, it doesnt go between walls. It's just this cannon thingy that sits there. So you could hide the cannon where no one will see it and point it where u want it go and there ya go. Just another thing i thought of. Since it is able to melt through a car maybe it could also hit people through vehicles.
"What I have shown you is reality...what you remember...that is the illusion!" -Sephiroth, ffVII
mastergohan

Postby ShabbyBoy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:42 am

mastergohan wrote:uh..not really, it doesnt go between walls. It's just this cannon thingy that sits there. So you could hide the cannon where no one will see it and point it where u want it go and there ya go. Just another thing i thought of. Since it is able to melt through a car maybe it could also hit people through vehicles.

Wel.... that IS almost the same as the HVLB (that means it's a good idea \:D/ )
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby mastergohan » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:03 am

1337, hold on, i'm bored out of my mind right now so i'll make an image.

http://megaworm.com/uploads/laser.bmp

yea, i'm pretty sure it looked like this.
mastergohan

Postby Venom » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:07 pm

Yeah i saw that exact same laser. But the model of the weapon is messed up. Looks like a fork. If the laser should be on the server then we got to remodel the laser. It will have the same laser effect. If this is gonna be on the server then i suggest the model should be a watch. roflmao. a rolex should do the trick.
Venom

Postby mastergohan » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:37 pm

a watch rofl XD thats a good idea!
mastergohan

Return to Proposed Weapons