Plasma Grenade/Sticky Grenade

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Plasma Grenade/Sticky Grenade

Postby Phatmomma » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:26 pm

I originally came up with the idea for the plasma grenade, but sense this would not be "realistic" it must be changed to the sticky grenade.
This weapon would probably be low costing because it seems like it might be quite hard to use. It would stick to the first thing it touchs and blow up in say three seconds. Damage for this explosion can be disscussed. I think that this would be a good weapon to have for maybe 1 credit so newcomers can experience a special weapon besides the flare gun after only an hour of play. Ammo could be maybe 20-40 but this being a 1 credit gun ammo buying would be pretty useless. If anyone know how a sticky grenade could have a blue glow in real life please tell me. If you have any questions or comments about this post please respond.
Phatmomma

Postby Maks » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:53 pm

How about making this feature with the dew grenade?

That you could choose between ammo. Of course you will just get normal ammo first but when you want to buy ammo you can choose. And then remotely detonate it when it's on the wall or object or you could let it stay there and let it go off by proximity way.

Just my thought about it :wink:

Edit: Your avatar is very.. VERY big..
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Phatmomma » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:07 pm

Hmm seems like an intresting idea, maybe some of the ammos could be some of these
Flame Spash: Grenade explodes in a 10ft radius setting anyone it touchs on fire, kills on impact if direct hit. Fire would be like when an admin sets you on fire-spreadable and slow with time for revenge.

Reality: If you've ever played D&D its kinda like alchemist fire, if you havent this is what it is, its oil that has a fuse and when the glass breaks on impact it is ignited. maybe 20 shots for 2-3 credits

Kamakazi(my spelling)bomb: This would be like the sticky grenade except with a 15 second fuse which then explodes like a kamakazi hurting all your enemys and you if you are close. The fuse would sound like a bomb that is about to go off beep proportunetly with its closness to explosion. Often leaving the bombee confused about the beeping. Even if it misses a player it still goes off after 15 seconds like a sticky grenade.

Reality:Ummm your throwing C4 at them that sticks to them? Lets says its small C4 and the blast radius is half regular kamakazi.
I'd say 2-3 credits for 20 shots

Super rocket sticky grenades: This is the same as sticky grenade except that if it hits a person they are rocketed instead on blown up (like admin command rocket) and then exploaded into fireworks for all to see (like admin fireworks)

Reality: Why you got your hands on some tape and some fireworks and you put them together
I'd say 1 credit for 20-40
What do you think?
Phatmomma

Re: Plasma Grenade/Sticky Grenade

Postby cabledude » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:32 am

Phatmomma wrote:I originally came up with the idea for the plasma grenade

um dude isent that in halo?
cabledude

Postby Phatmomma » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:53 am

Yes, by came up with the idea I mean came up with the idea to use it in deadm. The Plasma grenade is the weapon that you use to make elites go
"Huh?" "AHHH" "WAHHHHH!!!" and run into all the poor little grunts.
Phatmomma

Return to Proposed Weapons