not sure if these r possible but...

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

not sure if these r possible but...

Postby mastergohan » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:12 pm

I was watching a show on the history channel about guns and they said the army was testing a new gun so, i might as well suggest it..

1.It has both nightvision and a scope on it (at least i think..i know it has one of em or both..). The bullet explodes 3 times on contact. Or maybe it's once and 3 bullets were shot..w/e, i'm sure thats all possible, now the part that i'm not sure about. It can be used around corners. like, you're standing behind a wall and you hold the gun on the side of wall but u stay behind the wall and you can still use the scope. Dunno what it's called...

2. Another one was like an uber machine gun. It fired 1 million rouns per minute and was controlled from a computer...I could really only see this being built into a map tho..

well, if the first one works out then thats good..
"What I have shown you is reality...what you remember...that is the illusion!" -Sephiroth, ffVII
mastergohan

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:47 am

2. Another one was like an uber machine gun. It fired 1 million rouns per minute and was controlled from a computer...I could really only see this being built into a map tho..

Isnt that basically: http://www.deadm.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=250
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby mastergohan » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:13 am

like i said, i don't read the other topics. What about the first one?
"What I have shown you is reality...what you remember...that is the illusion!" -Sephiroth, ffVII
mastergohan

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:34 am

mastergohan wrote:like i said, i don't read the other topics. What about the first one?
Read the other items before you post, or please do not post. You just endup waisiting our time otherwise.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Return to Proposed Weapons