How about decoys?

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

How about decoys?

Postby Cablekid » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:08 am

Ok my plan is that there is a decoy special weapon. it is simple a copy of your player model and all you have to do is get in set position, Crouching facing XX direction, and you type/bind a key to copy your image and whalah and decoy with 100HP,100A.

Advantages:
1. You can set up ambushes.
2. Pretty much #1

Disavantages:
1. Cannot shoot back.
2. One per round.

Costs about 2 creds.
Feedback Appreaciated
Cablekid

Postby Travis » Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:05 pm

sounds like a koo idea i like it but it wouldbe kool if it was like holo graphic and the bullets didnt doo as much damage
DJ T is here, have no fear!
Travis

Postby mastergohan » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:40 am

if a spray of a T will fool a CT (which it does, that saved me once. My friend used a spray that looked like a terrorist, a CT came up and started attacking it XD), then this will definetly work.
"What I have shown you is reality...what you remember...that is the illusion!" -Sephiroth, ffVII
mastergohan

Postby Maks » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:36 am

Well, what if you had an decoy special weapon? Wouldn't the enemies find out after a while. Then they know you have a fake weapon and your credit is wasted.. :?
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Cablekid » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:59 pm

Well it can have setting like crouched/ running(inplace?) or something like that.
Inuyasha... nuff said.
Cablekid

Postby Maks » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:51 am

I don't get that ... :?
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Violated » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:18 am

Wouldn't matter if they knew someone is using a decoy or not, it will still confuse the players. I know i would start shooting at it for a good while untill i relize its not shooting back and by that time the player that setup the decoy will most likly be close by and kill me before i got a chance to find him.

Though this might incourage camping. :P
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Proposed Weapons