K9 Unit

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

K9 Unit

Postby Violated » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:43 pm

Was just thinking about this and i thought it might be a good idea.

K9 Unit

Though i doubt a Terrorist would have this but i was thinking about a K9 Unit, which wouldn't necessaraly be a unit but a k9 Dog, which would abviously attack the opposing players.

Advantages:

- Disarm the player attacked by the K9 and just leave them with a knife till the end of the round.
- Damage the player with xx damage.
- Can run faster than a normal player

Disadvantages:

- The K9 can be killed after xx damage
- Only one K9 per round
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Awesome idea.

Postby Monkeyboy » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:59 pm

This is a great idea, but I have feeling that they wouldn't be very effective. They'd always be chasing fluffy around.

Badump Ching.

Thanks folks. You've been a great audience. Please don't forget to tip your waitress, and I'll be here all week.

;)
When I want your opinion I will beat it out of you.
Monkeyboy

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:52 am

Yeah I like the idea also, but what if the enemy jumps? Can the dog jump? Or if the enemy is on f.e. a tower?
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:05 pm

The dog could jump the same as a player. The trick would be places people can hook to (dog has no hook) and the animation for the dog would be very intense.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:09 pm

FluffyKitty.deadm wrote:The dog could jump the same as a player. The trick would be places people can hook to (dog has no hook) and the animation for the dog would be very intense.

O yeah, because of low gravity it's also possible for the dog to jump high :P

Thats cool, But what if there is a wall between the dog and enemy, does the dog wait untill he sees a enemy?
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:40 pm

If the enemy is close the dog could smell him. Enemies farther away would have to be by sight only. Or maybe the dog could follow the scent path of enemy players until they find the player.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:11 pm

FluffyKitty.deadm wrote:If the enemy is close the dog could smell him. Enemies farther away would have to be by sight only. Or maybe the dog could follow the scent path of enemy players until they find the player.

Yeah! Good idea. The dog traces a clue. Then the dog is gonna walk and jump the same as the enemy did, and because of he's faster he will go to the enemy.

Right?

And f the enemy is dead before the dog found him, he will trace another clue.

BTW: Is "clue" the right word?
ShabbyBoy

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:31 pm

Yes. IF the dog came to a point it could not go, like where a player hooked to a high point, the dog could stop and bark then start tracking another enemy.

Clue is not the best word, it sort of fits (in an odd way). I know what you mean though.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Phatmomma » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:38 pm

I would like to know what kind of dog.
can we have a chiwawa (im not gonna even try to spell it thats how it sounds) chase you? that would be funny dont you think?
Phatmomma

Postby terrorizorpwns » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:56 am

but who would wanna shoot a dog to disarm it except mabee fluffy kitty XD this would be fun if mabee you hav a pistol with it instead of just a knife (only usp or glock no buying a pistol)
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Hmm, forgot about this one. I like the originality. Anyone know any good HL models of dogs?
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Return to Proposed Weapons