Stick that shoots darts/poisondarts/flamedarts

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Stick that shoots darts/poisondarts/flamedarts

Postby Phatmomma » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:36 pm

This would be a that would shoot darts that say do 50 damage to people with not armor and 5 damage to people with armor. Then the poison would take effect, doing maybe 5-10 damage per second. This could be changed to say 3 damage for leg/hand shots,10 for stomach shots and 20 for headshots. Flaming darts could do the same dart damage and set them on fire. If possible water could put it out. Again if possible when you buy ammo for this weapon you would get an option of what kind of darts you would like. Reloading time would be the same as a scouts. Credit cost and ammo amout is up to you.
Phatmomma

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:58 pm

Yeah, Maks had this idea before and told me. I think it's a good idea. I don't know why Maks didn't post it. He had a idea like you blow away the dart, then if it hits someone, that guy would explode in a billion pieces a few seconds later. Or someting like that... Something like a blowpipe, I even made a fast 3D model of it.
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:12 pm

Yup, I totally forgot about it. Thnx for remembering Shabby... :D

Here is what I had:

Kiss Of The Stun gun

I got the idea of the movie: “Kiss of the Dragon”. It’s maybe a real stupid idea but what the heck.

A little needle. Shot from a stun gun kind of weapon like a USP or even a M4A1 Colt. (A new model can be created two.) It doesn’t matter where you hit the enemy for the effect it would have. The effect of the needle works after 2 seconds. It makes the enemy “stunned”; he can’t move or shoot anymore. After 5 seconds the enemy explodes into little pieces (kind of like a Kamikaze attack). If you shoot the enemy with more then 1 needle it would spread the remaining needles after the explosion. Any teammate of the exploded enemy that is within 10 meters will get one of the needles you shot extra. The same effect will happen to the teammate.

Damage Ratio: Well… You die after your hit...
Accuracy: How about the same as a M4A1 Colt or an USP, and you just aim well.
Credit cost: 6 credits (can be more or less of course), should be expensive because you’ll die within 5 seconds.

An example of a model that could be used (Shabby found it):
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Return to Proposed Weapons