What makes a good weapon

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Postby Violated » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:54 am

maybe this should be in the proposed weapons guide lines insted of approved weapons <-- unless that just applies to approved weapons and this idea can be evolved into something unique. i may be wrong so delete this if i am. and i quote

- The weapon is a unique creation and not a copy of another game or mod.

maybe have some dual Mac 10's but have no or little recoil
Last edited by Violated on Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:00 am

* I moved this question here. It is a good question and I wanted to answer it but didn't want to detract from the weapon conversation.*

The basic idea is that anyone can post any idea in the proposed weapon area. It is a creative brain storming area so there are no bad ideas. Through discussion the ideas evolve and change. For a concept to make it out of the proposed weapon forum, in general, it needs the attributes described in the approved weapon forum.

Or more simply put, it is fine to post "copies" from other games. If the concept never evolves past a pure "copy" then chances are slight it will be implemented, but you never know what ideas it may spark.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Return to Proposed Weapons