Enemy's suit

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Enemy's suit

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:47 pm

This is not really a weapon. It's just the suit of the enemy. If you are CT you will get a suit of a T, if you are T you'll get one of a CT.

Disadvantages:
- Your teammates will be confused and will try to shoot you

Advantages:
- Enemy's wont try to shoot you. You can even walk a little time with them, and knife them then.
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Monkeyboy Likes

Postby Monkeyboy » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:02 pm

I like this. Kind of like the spy player class in other games.
When I want your opinion I will beat it out of you.
Monkeyboy

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:06 pm

Yeah can someone say TFC?

You would have to weaken the spy player in some way to balance the abillity. Maybe limit the spy player to only using knives.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:23 pm

FluffyKitty.deadm wrote:Yeah can someone say TFC?

You would have to weaken the spy player in some way to balance the abillity. Maybe limit the spy player to only using knives.

Yeah that's a good idea, or his standard secundaire weapon, like the VIP
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:35 pm

What if it does not give you an enemy uniform but gives you the abillity to steal the uniform from a dead enemies body? So you kill an enemy and steal his clothes.

lol, could even create a model of a corpse wearing just under wear that is left after you steal the clothes.
Last edited by FluffyKitty.deadm on Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:24 pm

Shrew had a post I deleted assuming he was just demonstrating an inabillity to contribute constructively to a group conversation. After some though the idea may have some comic merrits so I will paraphrase the concept.

If the bodies are stripped of clothes they could be wearing womens underwear.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Angel of Death » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:57 pm

there should be a limit to how many people on each team can do this though. Othjerwise there may be situations where every one it or is deressed as a "T." Each team should only be allowed to have 2 members do this.
A hero is no braver than any ordinary man, but is braver for five minutes longer.
Angel of Death

Postby Le Wolf » Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:20 pm

or put a high credits cost because there's no ammo.........like an armor
Last edited by Le Wolf on Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deadm Hook secret:
-Fluffy RulZ all Hail fluffy
-For help say /help
-Deadman Standing www.deadm.com
-Deadmen Don't Speak
Le Wolf

Postby IceRocky » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:37 am

isnt this the same as of some wc3 mods known as the mole?
IceRocky

Postby ShabbyBoy » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:36 am

Don't know :? But does the mole do strip off clothes of enemys when they are dead?
ShabbyBoy

Postby arch » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:33 pm

IceRocky wrote:isnt this the same as of some wc3 mods known as the mole?

no its not but similiar..mole places u in ur enemies spawn and makes u look like someone on ur opposing team.

a more similiar item from wc3 mod is the chameleon (check spellng? dont feel like fixing lol) well all it does is make u look like someone on the opposing team..and has weird music when someone on ur team has his/her crosshairs on you lol.

ShabbyBoy wrote:Don't know But does the mole do strip off clothes of enemys when they are dead?

no it doesnt there is a mod on amx i believe where you type "getclothes" over an enemies corpse and makes you look like that player skin.
arch

Postby mastergohan » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:28 pm

would it be possible for your team to see you as one of them still, while the other team can't? (Like, if your a T you appear as CT to a CT, but to the T's you still appear as T)
"What I have shown you is reality...what you remember...that is the illusion!" -Sephiroth, ffVII
mastergohan

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:01 pm

mastergohan wrote:would it be possible for your team to see you as one of them still, while the other team can't? (Like, if your a T you appear as CT to a CT, but to the T's you still appear as T)

Well actually the weapons have to be realistic. In real world it's not possible. At least they can't hurt you.
ShabbyBoy

Re: Enemy's suit

Postby arch » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:22 pm

ShabbyBoy wrote:This is not really a weapon. It's just the suit of the enemy. If you are CT you will get a suit of a T, if you are T you'll get one of a CT.

Disadvantages:
- Your teammates will be confused and will try to shoot you

Advantages:
- Enemy's wont try to shoot you. You can even walk a little time with them, and knife them then.

something also similiar to this is a plugin from AMX-X and AMX i think..something called covert ops, over a dead body you type this in mm2 : getclothes. (makes u look like the skin of the corpse either enemy or teammate) you stop looking like the skin at the end of the round but sometimes it glitches (i think) so u look like it untill the end of the map.
arch

Postby CDS-101 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:19 am

i was just thinking about posting a idea for a "spy" mod, it would be pretty awesome.
of course it would be costly to buy it, minimum like 6 credits. and you could only have pistol/knife..
maybe there should be an anouncement on the server when someone/some people activates the function..
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Next

Return to Proposed Weapons