Light gun "Halt"

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Light gun "Halt"

Postby Violated » Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:32 am

light gun

i remember a show dont remember what show and cant remember the name of the weapon, but its being tested/developed. its a high powered light gun that emits a green strobing light that confuses the opposing force.

it would have a decent size diameter ( the one i saw on the show the light beam was about a foot in diameter ) when used i was thinking it would have the effect of a flashbang but strobe and be green, or maybe have it disorientate the person shortly where everything seems to shake for a few seconds.

the advantages
- disorientate the opposing player

( cant think of anymore advantages or dis-advantages )
Last edited by Violated on Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Violated » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:47 am

just thought about this and maybe it would be added to another primary weapon, like the MP5 with M203. <-- this would contradict the origonal weapon because the "light gun" is ment to be a non-lethal weapon. but attaching it to a weapon would behold some benfits.
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:04 am

Yeah, it works out to essentially be a directional flash bang.

Its basically a big flash light that emits a wide beam green laser that temporarily blinds the apponent.

Could be cool to have one strapped to the bottom of a weapon. Just have to figure out which weapon.
Last edited by FluffyKitty.deadm on Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Violated » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:07 am

just found what i was looking for Click Here

and my idea in the last post is what they are doing now, and its still being tested i read.

EDIT: here's some more info about it if your like me and enjoy learning about stuff.

military version is called Halt
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Violated » Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:38 am

im still pondering on what weapon would be best, if its a rifle then it could be very devistating ( depending on what range the "Halt" would have ) a submachine would give opposing forces a better chance since a sub isnt as accurate as rifle.

so in my opinion if the Halt has a long range then i think a sub M would be better, if it has a short range than i think a rifle would be better.

hmm, hope to get more people interested in this topic to give suggestions, but most people prob dont like the idea cuase it doesn't do damage.
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Maks » Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:22 am

I am interested in this idea but not sure what I could add.

Maybe... adding it to the rpg :D . So you can have time aiming at someone with it. :twisted:
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Return to Proposed Weapons