Heat Seeking MachineGun

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Postby ShabbyBoy » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:57 am

Heat Seeking MachineGun

Shortcut: HSMG. This is a machinegun you can plant on walls. There is a heatseeking camara on it that moves the machinegun to enemys and shoot automatical. Teammates can refill the ammo just by shooting on it. When enemys shoot on it, they will destroy it. There accuraty is the same as a M4A1. The damage they will have is not that much, its the same as a USP. It shoots as fast as a normal machinegun in CS. 3 AWP shots is what you need to destroy the gun. You can plant 3 of them in 1 round.
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:24 pm

Good concept. Maybe just adjust it to allow 1 weapon per round. Three might be a bit much. We could also have it sit on the ground. Wall mounting might be a bit tricky.

I would also throw the idea out that we put is on wheels and make it remote controlled. Might be useful on assault maps to attack and defend buildings or provide cover (like in bhd_convoy2 could be useful for T's and CT's).
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby shrew.deadm » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:41 pm

Just a random thought but if you could make remote controlled weapons you could move around the map what would be stopping us from making remote controlled vehicles we could race across a player made racetrack?

:roll:
-Shrew -=Former Admin=-

shrew@deadm.com
shrew.deadm

Postby ShabbyBoy » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:50 pm

FluffyKitty.deadm wrote:Good concept. Maybe just adjust it to allow 1 weapon per round. Three might be a bit much. We could also have it sit on the ground. Wall mounting might be a bit tricky.

I would also throw the idea out that we put is on wheels and make it remote controlled. Might be useful on assault maps to attack and defend buildings or provide cover (like in bhd_convoy2 could be useful for T's and CT's).

Yeah maybe we can also combine this weapon with the RCC4. You can hang much kind's of ammo under it.
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:22 pm

we could race across a player made racetrack

What is a player made race track?
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby shrew.deadm » Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:22 pm

You know, like a map we could make into a circuit and race little RC vehicles around from a high platform. Or something.
-Shrew -=Former Admin=-

shrew@deadm.com
shrew.deadm

Postby TERROR » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:18 pm

kewl [boom] [drunk] :cds:
TERROR

Postby Violated » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:17 pm

TALON or SWORDS

Both are the same concept a remote controlled vehicle, originally created for reconnaissance then adapted to bomb disposal and it is now being adapted to weapon attachments such as a ( M16, M240, M249, .50 cal sniper rifles, .50 cal MG's and M202A1's ). They're amphibious, come with mine detection systems and armor.

So i would say you need to buy the basic setup which would cost about 1 - 2 credits then another menu will come up asking what attachment if any you want on it and each can cost more or less depending on the damage, ammo capacity and accuracy ( 1 - 4 credits ). Have the mine detection system on it as a standard ( just like the blast armor ) give it 100 health and 200 armor, is vulnerable to heat seekers and napalm, it cant jump giving it a disadvantage on maps ( moves about the speed of someone wearing blast armor ) it can climb stairs.

Well thinking about it now there is no point in a basic setup since it could only be used for reconnaissance so after typing buy_weapon there is a spot for this which would cost 0 credits then the list of the different types of attachments comes up and this is where you spend your credits the weapons do the same damage as they originally do ( M16 = M4A1 ... M249 = M249 ... M202A1 = RPG = Drunk = Heat ... Etc....... )

So in all

ADVANTAGES :
Out of harms way
Choice of weapons
Mine detection system ( which helps the whole team )

DISADVANTAGES :
Slow moving
Can't jump

There are other aspects you could add like the cargo bay on them ( carries ammo ) so it could resupply friendly troops within a certain distance, like 1 clips worth over a certain time span. Could defuse dew grenades ( by getting within blast distance or right on top of it ) though they are motion activated so you could skip that idea and add it as a disadvantage.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:46 am

That sounds cool, but I especially like the idea of the machine gun that you can plant on walls. Maybe you can only plant 1 per round, while it has 100 health and armor and has 200 shots (no reload). Aside from this, you could either have it automatic or manual contol, depending on which you choose (automatic has some time before it shoots).
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby terrorizorpwns » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:26 pm

isnt this chain gun pretty much [boom] [drunk] :cds:
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby Maks » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:15 am

It's like you never post something of real value! :shock:
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby terrorizorpwns » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:55 am

that was of real value cuz it is sorta like the chain gun :wink:
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby slow man » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:43 pm

dude look at the date of the origional post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The s l o w m a n is Here...
slow man

Postby Kane » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:48 pm

He isnt... hes spamming becuase he said he was "bored"
Kane

Postby zippy01 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:28 pm

yeh this weapon would be pretty cool if there was no chain gun...
zippy01_rules@hotmail.com
stand still so i can shoot you
NOOK
zippy01

Next

Return to Proposed Weapons