[SWI]Inventors SW Of The Week #1 [Planting]

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

[SWI]Inventors SW Of The Week #1 [Planting]

Postby ShabbyBoy » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:21 am

This is the first topic for SWI.

There are some rules you have to know:
-All SWI inventors are allowed to post their ideas in this topic, so please dont post here if you are not in SWI.
-Please dont post post reactions on invetions.
-As SWI Inventor you can post more ideas, please post this in different posts, so not all in one.
-The subject is: Planting, so dont post inventions for guns you have to hold, but only weapon you have to plant, like: Mines and machineguns you can set up.
-Your inventions have to be like described in this topic: http://www.deadm.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=212
-Dont put drawings in your posts yet.

If your invention wins, the Drawers will make a drawing of it. And Fluffy will take a look at it.
If your weapon didnt win, you can open a new topic for it, so people can discuss about it.

This topic will be closed after 2 days (48 hours, but it can be a little bit longer or less). Then a poll will start where all forum users can vote for the best invention.

Good luck!
Last edited by ShabbyBoy on Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:02 am

I would like to see each of these suggestions discussed in thier own post in the same manor as Mak's foam weapon. I would use that post as the guidline for how weapon concepts need to evolve to be useful to me. I would hope SWI would be more active in the feed back however.

All topics MUST be open for posting by all memebers of the server. Any ideas posted in a restricted topic will not not be considered for the server.

Voting for favorite weapon can occur after the discussions and must be open to all players of the server.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby ShabbyBoy » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:22 am

FluffyKitty.deadm wrote:I would like to see each of these suggestions discussed in thier own post in the same manor as Mak's foam weapon. I would use that post as the guidline for how weapon concepts need to evolve to be useful to me. I would hope SWI would be more active in the feed back however.

All topics MUST be open for posting by all memebers of the server. Any ideas posted in a restricted topic will not not be considered for the server.

Voting for favorite weapon can occur after the discussions and must be open to all players of the server.

Agreed.
But my idea is: first make a summary of your weapon and post it in a topic like this, so it is convenietly arranged. After that, every weapon get a own topic, then people can discuss about the weapon. If this topic is closed after 48 hours, I will start the poll and put the links in the startpost of the discussion. If you want to discuss this, please PM me.

Lets go on topic again...
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:56 am

-Closed-

This topic wiill be closed, dont post any more ideas...
ShabbyBoy

Return to Proposed Weapons