Water Blast Mini Gun (BETA)

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Postby zenix_m$ubn » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:23 pm

I'm not sure wether or not it would even use pepper spray. Remember, Fluffy was only posting realworld examples, not possible ideas. But Fluffy! So good of an idea!!!!

PLEASE MAKE IT! IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! If you could, make the user's view covered in white, slightly transparent with small holes in it (as I know foam to be all holey-like, but this may be confused)
zenix_m$ubn

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:30 pm

It was never able to evolve into a usable weapon. Foam is a non lethal weapon. This means you would be using credits to not kill people.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby zenix_m$ubn » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:48 pm

So? An idea that was posted was the effect of a fire retardent and a slow-you-down, in which you could the prevent a burning of your teammates from the flamethrower or from a gernade (maybe). Also, you could switch to your gun and shoot the slow-mo person. So basiclly, your spending credits to defend yourself from fire & provide a means of slowing down and more easily killing your oppenent.

So what that the weapon itself doesn't kill a person? You can defend your team and help them during the "heat" of the battle! (get it, get it? :D :lol: :roll: )

P.S. - Wouldn't it make sense to remove the Blast/Flame armour since those don't actually hurt your opponent as well? According to your post, Fluffy, they should be. But you won't, as the HELP THE USER. This is what this gun does.
zenix_m$ubn

Postby lnx[art] » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:12 pm

SSHHH!!!! You shouldn't contradict the Fluff!

Besides, those are armors. They don't count. :P
lnx[art]

Location: In that place with the thing, you know, by that guy.

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:49 pm

Wouldn't it make sense to remove the Blast/Flame armour since those don't actually hurt your opponent as well?
The armors give you the ability to take on more enemies at the same time (or counter a special weapon). They provide very strong wide scale defensive abilities. Someone with blast armor can take an entire team on at the same time and win.

The foam however impends the player. Reducing movement, vision, etc. To spray yourself would just turn you into a sitting duck. If you need flame proofing that is what flame armor is for.

A special weapon needs to give a player a distinct advantage, immobilizing a player is just not enough.

This would be a really fun weapon for sure, but to get made it needs to evolve to provide a distinct advantage.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Maks » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:15 am

Believe me guys, i've tried to get it into a good working weapon with it's advantage, but fluffy is very strict :cry:
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:58 am

It is true, only the best of the best get made.

I will say after re-reading the posts Max, the only thing I saw you pushing for was a purple tank back pack. :roll:
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby lnx[art] » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:19 pm

well, just a little off-topic:

i thought maks never played on the server :P guess i never got the connection :)

btw is there a reason u never respod to messages on the server? :lol: you don't have to answer, just wondering out loud.

O.K., a lot off topic..
lnx[art]

Location: In that place with the thing, you know, by that guy.

Postby Maks » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:13 pm

Yeah I was in my more... childish moment back then, don't mind that anymore haha.

I've played a while back ALOT on the server, but lately ive been busy with school and other things so i dont really have much time too play cs anymore. Maybe there will come a time again, but i don't see it yet :cry:
Maks

Postby terrorizorpwns » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:27 pm

isnt this sorta chain gun
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby Maks » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:24 pm

just the model for it
Maks

Postby terrorizorpwns » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:28 pm

o