Gravity Gun

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Gravity Gun

Postby k1001001002002 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:09 pm

I've been thinking, you know how there is VERY low gravity and hooks in DeadM? What will happen if we put in a gravity gun as a special weapon? Like it re-enables gravity for a whoever you aim it at. It would be nice if it could even disable hook. Credits can cost something like 8 credits or so. So this would be a good weapon for people who like to float in midair. If they are in midair, and with gravity re-enabled and the hook disabled, they would basically fall to their deaths. Maybe if you left click it, you can use it on an enemy. If you right click, then the effects occur on yourself, so it might be easier to get up and down those ladders.

Pros:
- Kills people in midair.
- Can Enable on self.
- Since only works on yourself and enemies, can't tk with it.

Cons:
- Time that anti-gravity and hook disable occurs over is 5 seconds. +
- 25 Uses overall

Anyone have any suggestions, just add on!
k1001001002002

Re: Gravity Gun

Postby terrorizorpwns » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:44 pm

mabee it would be like chain gun and could only be thrown in 1 spot per round so there has to be like planning involved in it o and also unlike the chaingin mabee this 1 would have a set range that it can be effective at
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby person » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:47 pm

i say its more of a rocket shot
like u shoot it and if it hits somthing it enables gravity to everyon in a small area 10 steps?
for the hole round
takes 10 minuets to reload?
shoots slow
I AM THE TEH LEET PERSON
http://std-lori.mybrute.com fight me
person

Postby terrorizorpwns » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 am

person wrote:i say its more of a rocket shot
like u shoot it and if it hits somthing it enables gravity to everyon in a small area 10 steps?
for the hole round
takes 10 minuets to reload?
shoots slow

10 mins to reload ...that wouldnt work that good because you would only get to shoot it twice i think the word you were looking for was seconds not minutes ... YOU FAIL AGAIN PERSON!
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Return to Proposed Weapons