dual mp5's

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dual mp5's

Postby Chris_in_Jersey » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:56 pm

i remembered i went to a server that had the ability to obtain dual mp5's and there is a skin for it i could see if i could relocate the server's ip for fluffy if he needs it but i do know that this would be interesting

advantages
- twice the ammo of a regular mp5
- allows for large sprays

disadvantages
- half the damage of regular mp5
- costs 6 credits or so

send your feedback (that means you fluffy) :wink:
when it comes to cs all i have to say is "OW"

helping the winners lose and the losers continue losing

cling_crash aka hawk-eye mehawk aka chris aka zar'roc and possably more.....
Chris_in_Jersey

Postby bradwin » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:01 pm

i have they skin link for it if ya want it.. im not personally a fan of it.. but just given ya that

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/672
When You Need Someone To Win,
Count On Bradwin!

http://www.myspace.com/BradwinSA
bradwin

Postby Kane » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Would it have less, more, or the same amount of recoil as regular mp5?, is the double amount of ammo, the ammo in the gun per reload, or the spare ammo? What makes it so special that it has to cost 6 credits? If its just additional ammo, wouldn't 1 credit or less suffice? MP5 launcher is only 3 and has quite a interesting add on to it.

We need more ideas for new special weapons but we have to make them "special" ! :D

My addon to it is, to make the gun a TMP type gun, in damage and recoil. But the dual mp5 model would be good, and to make it a bit weaker if possible, but make the right click shoot poison bullets or something of the short that does maybe 1 or 2 dmg per sec once hit. 4 credits or something around that should make it worth it.
Kane

Postby terrorizorpwns » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:26 pm

mabee this would give you the ability to get dual of any weapon that is possible with it like mp5 is possible and awp would not be possible
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:11 am

Normally I stay quiet on such matters and let the community toss around the ideas to see where it goes. Since you explicitly asked for my feedback here it is. My comment, as always, comes from the guidelines of what makes a good special weapon:
- The weapon gives the user a distinct advantage over other players in some aspect of the game play. The weapon has to be worth spending credits on.
- The weapon is a unique creation and not a copy of another game or mod.
The guidelines can be viewed in whole at:http://community.deadm.com/viewtopic.php?t=212
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Kane » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Alright.. since no one else is posting ill add another suggestion.
How about since its a "Dual" MP5, have it shoot with double speed of the regular gun TMP just with the dual mp5 model. TMP is probably the right amount of ammo and damage since its going to be a quick shooting smg and set it for 1 credit?

Another possible way is to also let it be a TMP type weapon but with two ammo clips, Left and Right click each with 25 bullets and normal firing speed, damage, and spray of TMP. So it would be a Dual TMP but each missing 5 bullets so a total of 50 bullets per clip. This would give a possible "double speed" for it becuase two guns would be shooting at once. Also id say around 1 credit because its not too "special."

Any other suggestions or corrections?

*Edit*
I forgot the idea was to make it special... xD
Kane

Postby Chris_in_Jersey » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:31 am

i just gave up on this idea altogether when fluffy pointed out some of the rules that's why i haven't posted in a while
when it comes to cs all i have to say is "OW"

helping the winners lose and the losers continue losing

cling_crash aka hawk-eye mehawk aka chris aka zar'roc and possably more.....
Chris_in_Jersey

Return to Proposed Weapons