Nuclear Bombs

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Nuclear Bombs

Postby FlYiNgPaNdA » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:13 pm

xD instead of planting a normal bomb people wud plant the nuclear bomb its kinda handy when you cant find the real bomb and stuff but the badside is it will take out like half the map or so to be realistic xP *flies away* - FlYiNgPaNdA ^-^
FlYiNgPaNdA

Postby Maks » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:12 am

how are you gonna carry a nuclear bomb? aren't those like... HUGE?
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:15 pm

Well the Russans did develop a small one the size of a suit case. It was heavy though so the player would have to run slower and maybe take health damage for poor radiation shielding.

I wonder if it is fair for the CT's to potentially have a nuclear bomb go off every round. What is the counter for a large bomb (aside from the standard defuse)?

Maybe a geiger counter that beeps as you get close to the bomb so you could find the terrorist easier??
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Maks » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:42 am

what's a geiger counter?
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:19 pm

Han Geiger was a german physicist who developed the Geiger counter (1882-1945) .

It is a device that gives off clicks when near a radio active source. The more clicks it gives off the stronger and/or closer to the source of radiation you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geiger_counter
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby FlYiNgPaNdA » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:25 pm

well thats why you put a limit per 1 nuclear bomb per every 2 or 3 maps sort of like suicide you have to wait a while to use it :P and it cud be a suitcase but it wud take longer than a bomb to plant and a bit longer to disactivate >_> and just stick to my plant 1 per every 2 or 3 maps idea for now and it shud cost ALOT ;) to make it fair ;D

Edit : Oh and Fluffy Kitty I was thinking also of a hot potatoe for finding the enemy xP as you get closer you press a word that you binded just like hook anywys and you can only use it once a while and it tells the client "hot" "cold" "cold as ice" "really cold" "really hot" ect.. ;D I forgot to post it ;)

2nd Edit (dont wana double post and spamm ;D ) : It's not really a weapon its more of a gadget suggestion but you could also make it a gun xP get like a pistol and put a potato on it and instea of binding keys you right click ;D anyways hopefully I wont have a 3rd edit xP

3rd Edit : omg I did a 3rd edit anyways >_> I have an Idea for buying extra lifes but they wud cost alot :P anyways you can only buy like 2 per map and you would either hook it or type a command in the command thinger anyways if you die you can type it in but the downside is that players will see where the other user is at but you can make it so if the player dies and they have extra health they either auto come back or they cant see the gameplay at all xP but then they wud talk to the dead people so.. it wud be just respawn with their previus weapons but with all their ammo xP
FlYiNgPaNdA

Return to Proposed Weapons