patriot anti-missile platform

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

does deadm needs a new generation of special weapons?

yes
33%
no
67%

Total votes : 3

patriot anti-missile platform

Postby everyday » Thu May 04, 2006 6:56 pm

sorry for all these new generation weapon i posted b4, but my mind is full of ideas these days =).

you saw the actual weapon is fired from truck with hydralic platforms, but there is actually a smaller platform version of patriots missiles which can be carried by human and can be deployed anywhere.

when you start the round the platform is carried by the user, you can set it on the ground, it activates once its set and begin to target any emeny heat seeking or drunk missiles.

advantage: when your oppose team use heat seeker and drunk missiles it will fire counter rockets to stop the missiles, perventing the emeny missile to strike a target, it can even stop multiple drunk missiles.

side effects: when player is carrying the platform its very heavy, moves at speed of using blast armor, it takes about 5 second to deploy the platform, the platform can be destroyed by any attack except knife, need to reload by the user once its ran out.

I know ppl would rather buy flares but this thing can cover the whole map,
it means it can automatically shoot down missiles, better then to launch a flare to the sky or the ground, flares can be blocked by objects and players, so this new weapon gives a better result of stopping missiles.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

OH NOES ITS <insert Dms admin here>, *runs*
everyday

Postby Maks » Thu May 04, 2006 7:49 pm

5 seconds in counter-strike is a lifetime, meaning you'll most probarly die, and yes.. i prefer the flare gun, a person with an heatseeker of a drunk missile must have somewhat advantages :?
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby everyday » Thu May 04, 2006 9:53 pm

thats why because it can be more effective than the flares, price might be higher than flares (5 might be good to have a 50 shot anti-missile)
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

OH NOES ITS <insert Dms admin here>, *runs*
everyday

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Thu May 04, 2006 10:06 pm

Any weapon can only protect by line of sight. It is not realistic (or practicle) to provide protection for something that can not be seen. Having to deploy a weapon would mean only small areas of a map could be protected.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Return to Proposed Weapons