good gernade

This is the work area for special weapons. Anyone may post ideas about special weapons here. Constructive feed back to all topics is also welcome.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

good gernade

Postby bradwin » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:02 pm

we have a somke, flash, and sxplosion gernade already. i think we need to make a really good gernade. 1 that does all 3. it would do this becuz if you throw a gerande at someone and they have 100 hp, the gerande will explode and they will lose like 34 hp soft of like that much. well if a gernade did all 3 things than after they were damaged with the explosion, then flashed and finally when they r done being blinded, they cant see to well becuz they are standing in smoke.

- bradwin

when you need someone to win count on bradwin
bradwin

Postby Maks » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:10 pm

or you just co-operate good with your teammates and thro those 3 grenades simultaniously
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby bradwin » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm

yeah but that takes time and accuracy, if 1 person miss's than your both brobobly screwed if 1 person missed the shot and it takes time to switch to a main weapon, giveing time for the enimie to kill the 3 of you and there is the possibility of it not doing the full amount of damage if they move becauseit is pretty easy to avoid the blast of a gernade

- bradwin

when you need someone to win count on bradwin
bradwin

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:23 am

Yea, doesn't really seem like it would be worth any credits... too difficult to use and not very effective.
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby Maks » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:54 am

If something like that would be created I think it would be better to make it an extra to the dew grenade.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Return to Proposed Weapons