More Admins Needed

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

More Admins Needed

Postby Red_Army » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:32 pm

I've noticed in the last 1.5 years that I've been playing this server that there is not enough admins. Very often there will be 2-3 admins playing during the day at the same time, and at night 9pm to 2am eastern time there are no admins at all ...
Yesterday night there were 16 players and no admins. A guy called Rocko for 1 hour straight was using cheats and spaming the mic, so all the people just left ... and VAC didn't catch him at all. this is very annoying considering that i like this server because of its zero tolerance for cheaters.
Red_Army
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Maks » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:37 pm

I don't wanna be rude but I haven't seen you around in those 1,5 years. :?
Ok I wasn't around all the time but certainly atleast once a month or so.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Red_Army » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:47 pm

he he, tell that to my gf. she complains that i am addicted to this game, and spend all my free time playing :)
Red_Army
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby CDS-101 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:44 am

what is this "girlfriend" you speak of??

On a more serious note, if someone is abusing the server just take "Thetime" of when it happened and report it along with a brief description of what happened (especially needed if someone was abusing the mic) to admin@deadm.com
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby Violated » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:42 am

yep what CDS said is true, the HLTV isn't there just to intimidate players. But noone can sit through all of the footage so as said use the thetime command write it down ( date / time / map / rule abusers name ) and email it to admin@deadm.com.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Delusion » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:55 pm

If the server is American based, wouldn't it make sense to make an admin who comes from europe?
Like Britain or something.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter.
Delusion

Postby Maks » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:51 pm

CDS is from sweden.
Oh I mean switzerland.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby CDS-101 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:07 pm

*adds Maks to "people to kill list"*
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Return to Suggestions For Improvement