Ideas for new special weapons?

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ideas for new special weapons?

Postby shrew.deadm » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:15 am

Fluffy is creating ideas for the next special weapons patch that will, if introduced, bring new special weapons to the table.

This thread is here to introduce new ideas, so feel free to share. We'll read everyone and give all ideas a considerations. Please realise though that not all ideas are possible to entertain inside of the peramiters that cs allows us.
-Shrew -=Former Admin=-

shrew@deadm.com
shrew.deadm

Postby shrew.deadm » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:16 am

Ill start out with my idea for throwing knives!

You would buy this special weapon, only 1 credit, because the damage would be low, about 35damage.

You would get a pack of 40 and you could throw them as fast as you can click. The knives, if possible, would follow a parabola after release and some players could actually get quite skilled with this weapon.

Bonus: Perhaps we could skin the knives to be throwing stars, could kill people ninja style : )

There is no real bonus about this weapon over a m4 or a ak except that its pretty frickin sweet looking, and would carry a sweet feeling to kill someone with a throwing knife!

Thats it for that, what do you think?
-Shrew -=Former Admin=-

shrew@deadm.com
shrew.deadm

Postby shrew.deadm » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:18 am

Originally Submitted by MonkeyMan
He thought of this idea.

You know what would be cool. No you don't, but I'm going to tell you.

It would be really cool if instead of the kamikazi being a console command if it were a special weapon. Should probably only cost 1 credit. If it were a special weapon it would probably also make sense if it weren't on a timer, but more like a deadman switch. (pun intended) Or maybe have a switch that's triggered from the primary fire of the knife spot.

You know what would be even cooler than that. Once again I have a feeling that you don't, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

It would be really cool if you could combine the blast armor and the kamikazi with trigger and not die.

Ok. I'm done. Just a though.
shrew.deadm

Postby Fa- » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:24 am

id like a mean revolver.

and jet pack !!! :P that would be cool to zip about. then u buy gas for it.
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' ¤~ http://www.artofadam.com
Fa-

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:33 pm

I would like it if u could buy somethink like: double gun

Normal you got one M4A1, is you buy the Double Gun you get another one in your other hand and one click on the mouse shoots 2 bullets, so double damage...
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby silverado » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:35 pm

would be cool if you could have the powers to take a persons mind over and have him start attaking his own teamates. :twisted:
silverado

Postby Le Wolf » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:30 pm

The ULTIMATE server emptying weapon!
name : ZEUS
cost 100 creds
always godmode for the user, super nuke attack and noclip on keydown and more and more!
Le Wolf

Postby SpongeBob » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:08 pm

Crazy ideas. That is all I have to say right at this moment..
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Postby arch » Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:13 pm

rofl i can buy the zeus if there was one...but then everyone would leave :wink:
arch

Postby vipure012 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:41 am

How about a buring knife, its the same thing as a knife but when u hit someone they become flamed it would cost like 2 credits.
Name: Nova or Nova knife
vipure012

Postby *Xtremeaim* » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:03 pm

Idea: C4's
Cost: 2 credits
What it does: acts like a regular c4, just plant it and blow it up! :)
*Xtremeaim*

Postby SpongeBob » Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:54 pm

Well I just had an idea. It would be a knife/gun. This gun would have a look almost like the m4/colt. It will shoot knives that do about as much damage as the grenade launcher. You get 50 knives in the gun. I think it is reasonable. 1 knife does 75 damage or even 100 like the grenade launcher. Also it shoots bullets. This gun would cost 8 credits or so if you think of more costly price it is fine or less... Doens't matter but it would be cool. Think about it fluffy.
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Make a posin gas nade

Postby Gods.W » Tue May 04, 2004 3:43 am

You can always make a posion gas nade and then make a posion suit for it. you can make it like a nerve gas or something. 8)
Gods.W

More about nades!!!

Postby Gods.W » Tue May 04, 2004 3:51 am

Have you played team fortress clasicc that realy funny game. Well take a look at their nades their soo funny. may be you could make one that when you walk on it you cant aim or one that shoots bullets constently for 5 sec or something. if you bought counter strike ont half life you should get it for free.
Gods.W

Re: Make a posin gas nade

Postby arch » Tue May 04, 2004 7:31 pm

Gods.W wrote:You can always make a posion gas nade and then make a posion suit for it. you can make it like a nerve gas or something. 8)

oO that remindds me one server i played where teh smoke from the smoke grenade actually damaged ppl. maybe something like that for 1 credit?
arch

Next

Return to Suggestions For Improvement