A few small issues

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

A few small issues

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Sat May 28, 2005 1:02 am

I noticed that you took out blackjack and although i don't really care too much, it it sometimes kinda fun.

Also, the new kamakazie makes it so that kamakazie is activated if the word is even in the sentence. I was playing today and some1 was asking how to "become the bomb" and when i told them to "say kamakazie" I myself became a kamakazie and died killing no1. I think that should be changed back to how it was before, where "kamakazie" had to be the first word said.

Another problem with the new kamakazie is that it does not record the kills as points in your score. In fact, if anything, it might take away kills in the score because I'm pretty sure I got 4 kills after getting a 3-kill kamakazie and I was 1-3 for score. Not entirely sure if this was because of the kamak tho.

All in all, the changes so far all look great. Thanks for all the time put into them fluffy.
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat May 28, 2005 6:44 am

You are correct on all counts. You do not get credit for kills. The kamikazi counts as a suicide so your deaths go up by one and your kills go down by one. Also kamikazi just needs to be present in a scentence to activate it (so I would just tell people how to kamikazi when you are dead).

Blackjack may come back, but have to port it over to DMS.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

??? What is blackjack?

Postby DrUnKnAtIvEsWoMaN » Sun May 29, 2005 7:33 am

I havent ever heard of blackjack what is that about? Is it always not going to be counted when you kamakazi? Why is it that it dosent count is there a reason? :-k :-k
DrUnKnAtIvEsWoMaN
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sun May 29, 2005 8:45 am

Blackjack was a command you could use to gamble, by playing blackjack, to win (or lose) money.

There was a short period of time ( a few months ago) due to a script error that kamikazi gave kill credits. A side from that kamikazi has never given kill credits on the server. It is the balance of the very powerful weapon. You make the suicide sacrafice for the better of your team, not your self.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Sun May 29, 2005 4:41 pm

ok, so is this what you are planning to keep kamakazies set at? Or will u make some new changes?
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Return to Suggestions For Improvement