fIx fun_allone

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

fIx fun_allone

Postby vipure012 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:53 am

Yesterday i was palying that fun allone map and after a while we palyed the shotgun map and everyone spwaned in eacher of eachother and coulnt move so the ts had to kill themselves, but the last t can just walk up and shoot all of us. Also it happend on the para map as well so just a sugestion to mabey fix that.
vipure012

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:43 am

lol, just dont run in the portal at the same time. Not much you can do with the map to prevent everyone bum rushing the portal.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Maks » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:01 pm

To fix a map you need the original building file or something. I don't think you can find that so easily.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby ShabbyBoy » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:12 pm

Maks wrote:To fix a map you need the original building file or something. I don't think you can find that so easily.

Or deconvert it...
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby vipure012 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:00 pm

But the problem if you dont all go in at the same time ppl kamkik before your in the arena like me lol so u die or get stuck.
vipure012

Postby Maks » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:28 am

Well then don't do that..?
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:05 am

ya, and another problem is when sometimes 2 doors open at the same time... but i havent seen that in a while so maybe its been fixed... but fun_allinone is a great map.
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby ShabbyBoy » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:30 am

Demolition Man wrote:ya, and another problem is when sometimes 2 doors open at the same time... but i havent seen that in a while so maybe its been fixed... but fun_allinone is a great map.

lol no that's not fixed...

BTW: I saw last time 3 doors open :D
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Anime Otaku » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:41 pm

Ohhhh ohhh!! I got it!! how about we just get rid of the map!!! seriously, i hate this map because of all the bugs and playing it with people who know the bugs or are newbies makes it a ton less fun. here are some instances
1. people press back at the warp points and stay there, so the rest of the team cant come out, then someone from the other team comes along...all they have to do is keep firing into the guy blocking the team and everyone is screwed...especially on the para map.
2. newbies (or plenty of times i have seen regulars...you know who you are) messing around at map spawn until time runs out.
3. people going kamik right before going into a warp.
4. gun bug, i know you get perm ban if you are caught using it when an admin is on, but alot of the time admins arent on and when people see that. BOOM! they start using the bug, and jumping over to the otherside to kill people before they can get into the warp points.
"If you know pain and hardship, it's easier to be kind to others. Being kind isn't a weakness." -Kaji Ryoji
Anime Otaku

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:11 pm

Well since it is ranked the 4th most liked map on the server, I doubt it is going anywhere.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypze » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:58 am

it is a very fun map but there is one big problem with it that upsets me most. Since the default weapon setting is no scout or awp... its impossible to get a kill without using the knife when the awp map is selected. I suggest, if possible, that the weapon settting be set for all weapons on this map.

as for the other bugs, they do not bother me as much, but i do not speak for every player here.

just my two cents :wink:
Apocalypze

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:24 pm

Well most of those bugs I dont really care about, but the one that really gets me is when some1 uses the gun cheat (I personally still have no idea how they do it...) to get a para and kills every1 b4 they get to the warps, that makes me so mad. The double door thing doesnt happen too often tho, thankfully. But that one bug that gets you stuck, I was playing shotguns and that happened... my whole team got stuck and so did theres, so i was the only 1 not stuck. Then I snuck up to thier team (no, i didnt have a kamak left) and I shot them, one of them used kamak when i attacked, and by some dumb luck he was the first for me to kill, so i died... then we waited for a long time as some ppl killed themselves... It was fun until i died... o well...

And apocalypse, I also suggested that deadm does enable scouts and/or awps on some maps such as this one and scoutknives but nothing ever really happened... :cry:
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Return to Suggestions For Improvement