Diable specials on more maps

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Diable specials on more maps

Postby Vash The Stampede » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:28 am

Thier are a few maps that really shouldn't have specials, one of which in my opinion is Sq_jackass . Thiers only one way to go and nowhere to hide. One person with a drunk or heat seaker can basically control that map. And since you can't buy weapons unless you get a special, thiers no defence.. and if your team has no credits, thiers no flares.. I mean it just seems unfair on a map like that.

If anyone has an opinion on other maps please post, if thiers a map you think shouldn't have specials. Thier are a few maps that don't allow for specials. Hopefully they can add a few more..
Fight For Peace, Fight For FREEDOM

Vash
Vash The Stampede

Postby rizzuh » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:04 am

i agree with you on jackass 100%. also with the cart, people dont know how to drive it and everyone ducks and then eventually dies in it, and people think they are cool running teammates over which really makes a lot of people mad.
rizzuh

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:59 pm

Yeah life is just tuff some days. Power to the man with drunk missles on sq_jackass. Anyone that has played the server for 12 hours has earned the right to make a few players cry. The best weapon in that map is the cart. Just learn to use the cart and you too can own in your spare time with no money down.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby doubleM » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:50 am

I think that was me with the drunks :roll:
deadM pwnz!!! (compared to my ownage server that no one ever goes to :l)
doubleM

Return to Suggestions For Improvement