Custom sprays

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Custom sprays

Postby Calamari » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:34 pm

i know that they are banned on the server. but if its possible to give certain steam id's permission to use this feature. i just thought maybe people that you could trust not to put up anything that would be bad, such as nudity or bad words. just a thought. :-# :-#
Calamari

Postby Maks » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:13 am

I agree. If you see people wich you thought you could trust and they use custom nudity or foul language sprays they must be banned or something.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:00 am

I agree with the concept entirely. The only problem is I have no idea how to restrict it to specific people.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby ShabbyBoy » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:01 am

Yeah, or that they are "spray-banned" after a forbidden spray. There could be some "secret" moderators who can't ban people or stuff, but they inform the admin's. Mayb they can only kick or something, or "spray-ban" someone. Some kind of "Diet Admin" :P

I thought earlier about moderators. Because in the history I was forum addicted to some Dutch fora. You got admins and mods. The admins have all right ( or almost all ) and the mods are most to inform the admins.

I like to use the " :oops:
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:59 pm

But I thought ShabbyBoy here had his own aloud spray.. It was a little T puppet... How did he managed to do that then???
Maks

Postby ShabbyBoy » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:02 pm

Maks wrote:But I thought ShabbyBoy here had his own aloud spray.. It was a little T puppet... How did he managed to do that then???

That was when the spray were enabled. I asked Fluffy before to enable sprays, and he did that. But because of (I think) forbidden sprays he disbled it again.
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:31 pm

Wel if we all want custom sprays we must search the internet of how Fluffy can do it... :P
Maks

Postby ShabbyBoy » Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:05 am

Maks wrote:Wel if we all want custom sprays we must search the internet of how Fluffy can do it... :P

:? What do you mean?

/Edit: Ah, I think I know what you mean :P

Well, why that? Fluffy already knows how... He enabled it earlier as I already told you.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:30 am

Well, I don't recall you telling me that... :?
But I'll make or get a picture from internet and make a spray from it :P
Maks

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:21 am

ShabbyBoy wrote:
Maks wrote:Wel if we all want custom sprays we must search the internet of how Fluffy can do it... :P

Well, why that? Fluffy already knows how... He enabled it earlier as I already told you.

That was not allowing certain people to have sprays while other didn't. That was simply eneabling sprays for everyone for a short period of time. It was a test to see if it was a viable way of allowing certain people to have sprays. It turned about to not be a viable option. People (Shabby) kept messing up the spray on the client side. Took a few days to get one spray to work.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby ShabbyBoy » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:25 am

FluffyKitty.deadm wrote:
ShabbyBoy wrote:

That was not allowing certain people to have sprays while other didn't. That was simply eneabling sprays for everyone for a short period of time. It was a test to see if it was a viable way of allowing certain people to have sprays. It turned about to not be a viable option. People (Shabby) kept messing up the spray on the client side. Took a few days to get one spray to work.

Lol, I had somekinda "cheat" spray yeah. I tried to change it but you said you still saw it so it didn't work correct.
ShabbyBoy

Postby ShabbyBoy » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:27 am

Maks wrote:Well, I don't recall you telling me that... :?
But I'll make or get a picture from internet and make a spray from it :P

ShabbyBoy wrote:
Maks wrote:But I thought ShabbyBoy here had his own aloud spray.. It was a little T puppet... How did he managed to do that then???

That was when the spray were enabled. I asked Fluffy before to enable sprays, and he did that. But because of (I think) forbidden sprays he disbled it again.

But I now think you mean the part for individual sprays. Your post wasn't very clear.
ShabbyBoy

Return to Suggestions For Improvement