Map improvements: nm_spr , ka_matrix

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Map improvements: nm_spr , ka_matrix

Postby Moeff » Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:48 am

Well, since this is more like a suggestion for improvement than a map request this topic goes here:

About nm_spr (This Omaha Beach Map):
Please remove this map from the Map Cycle, why?:
1. The Terrorists have better weapons from the start on (unequal)
2. The CTs must get their SMGs from the beach, where the Ts allready
are due to the low gravity (unequal)
- Basicaly it's no fun for the CTs on this map.
(BTW: The map goal to blow the Gun up with the hostage engenier who stands on the beach, and dont foreget the bangalores who you must shot to blow the path clear for the engenier--> Nobody will ever make that)

About ka_matrix(the knife map):
Please dont allow the people to buy special weapons there, a flametrower in that small map is really evil (like any weapon)

well, just my 2 cents :P
I r ebil, really :)
Moeff

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:48 pm

The "Do you like this map?" votes are what determins which maps stay and which maps go. Maps that do not have a mjority of approval are removed. Current nm_spr has majority approval, but you are right it can be a pain to be CT.

ka_matrix, as with all knife arena maps, has been added to the special weapon exempt list. This is only to prevent players from picking up dropped flare guns and nade launchers and using them without buying them with credits. I actually applaud anyone that buys a flame thrower (or any other special weapon) and uses it in a knife only setting :twisted:
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions For Improvement