Kick No CD people?

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Kick the No CD people after a few short rounds?

Yes, they are taking up space.
73%
No, they don't really bother me don't kick them.
27%

Total votes : 15

Kick No CD people?

Postby SpongeBob » Mon May 17, 2004 10:04 am

I just want to see what people think. I have heard two different sides to [No-CD] people. I want to hear anyone elses idea on it. Post away--.
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Postby arch » Mon May 17, 2004 4:24 pm

i would kick.. xD sometimes i dont have it on so i would kick myself? ](*,)
my friend always gets pissed at the no-cd in the server.(he wants them to get kicked). they either preventing him to get in server or just pissing him off. lol
arch

Postby SpongeBob » Mon May 17, 2004 6:25 pm

I don't like CD much because if I want to go to another server I have to exit out and it takes like 5 minutes just to get into another server. But then it prevents hackers.
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Postby Maks » Tue May 18, 2004 10:34 am

I.. I.. HATE C-D!!! :x Cause it suddenly says [No C-D] when the mapchanges!! :x :x
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

KICK NO CD'RS

Postby blazer » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:49 am

I would be in favor of kicking no cd'rs after they get 5 kill, regardless of their deaths. It would allow them to get a flavor for the server, but not tie up a spot for a long time. Some of them seen to control their scores so they can stay on longer. This sounds like a fair alternative to me. :D
Peace
blazer

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:18 am

I think that instead of that we should do it by ratio of kills to deaths... that would prevent hackers and some new ppl trying out the server that have really horrible scores can still have fun. Sometimes CD has problems too, so if all of us get kicked after 5 kills, then that would really get annoying.
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby Calamari » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:59 am

It already does it by k:d ratio. I do believe its at 1.5
Calamari

Postby Alianman » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:19 pm

I say just dont let them on. I was playing the other day, i dont remember what map it was. But someone had the [no c-d] in their name. They where on T and they had a ct skin. Hackers like that are still going to come in and it gets annoing to keep dieing by them until they get kicked.
Alianman

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:26 pm

Sure, there are always some hackers [-X ... but the vast majority of [No C-D] people are just plain ppl that want to play and tryout the server. Some of these ppl trying out the server get cd and come back and begin to play regularly. If you just kick all [No C-D] ppl, then no1 new would start playing and we would be the only ones playing :shock: I think a full server is always better than an empty server... =D>
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby ShabbyBoy » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:39 pm

Alianman wrote:I say just dont let them on. I was playing the other day, i dont remember what map it was. But someone had the [no c-d] in their name. They where on T and they had a ct skin. Hackers like that are still going to come in and it gets annoing to keep dieing by them until they get kicked.

That was Maks. He got a weird computer. While he had the CT skin, he couldnt move, so he was stuck. It was on Ka_legoland.
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:40 pm

Rofl, that was funny. Sometimes, when I can choose wich team I would be on team my computer get slow. Then I press Ct and then I can choose again and then I press T. Then I choose wich T I am and then my screen won't move. So when I spectate then (cause the round hasn't begon yet) I can't move. Then they say...
AAAH THERE IS A CT IN OUR SPAWN! KILL KILL!! HUH! HE WON'T DIE!!!

Then I press M to change teams and then it works proparly.

Proof:
Last edited by Maks on Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maks

Postby Calamari » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:45 pm

AAAH THERE IS A CT IN OUR SPAWN! KILL KILL!! HUH! HE WON'T DIE!!!

lol. thats funny.
Calamari

Postby Alianman » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:33 pm

it wasnt maks, and it certainly wasn't on ka_legoland. This level had these towers that have 51 on them, sewers, a tunnel type thing that goes from the ct spawn to the t spawn/place with hostages. I dont know how to explain it, but i know it wasnt maks.
Alianman

Postby Maks » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:03 am

I guess it was the map cs_siege. Maybe it was a hacker. But I saw the real deal going on at ak_map. There was this guy, called [No C-D]1. ( They always use easy names ) He was CT and I was T and suddenly all the T were dead! :shock: He was using somekind of überaimbot + wallhack. But after 2 rounds ( wich were very fast rounds) he was gone. Kicked because he hadn't C-D. So what I'm saying is, if there is hacker, I find the hacks they have hilarious. And there gone before you know it. So my answer stays the same, Kick [No C-D] people? NO! :wink:
Maks

Postby ShabbyBoy » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:21 am

I know a hackor on a crazytank map. Thought it was 3, at least the one with the helicopter. His name was [No C-D]noob. He had speedhack, he was runing in 1 second from ct base to t base. And i also guess he had aimbot. But im not sure about the aimbot because it was knife only.

When I see those people, I'm glad there is C-D on the server...
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Next

Return to Suggestions For Improvement