vote_specialarena

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

vote_specialarena

Postby Kane » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:34 am

Can we have another type of special weapon arena but it gives everyone the SAME special weapon at random. So exactly like regular arena mode but with special weapons and blast armor.
Only able to activate at the same times as vote_special.

Hm actually now that i think about it, woudl you be able to restrict others from using guns? Ex. Blimp arena, someone going around shooting other team with an AK/M4 or some weapon. Pistols would be fine but if they can use any gun, people would just ignore the special weapon they have... anyways rambling on too much and its late at night. Just throwing an idea xD

Edit: Actually i dont think it matters if your able to use all the guns or not since the special weapons give you a "edge" over players not using it. Also i used the most horrible example... how in the world would you get to the enemy spawn with your gun when they have blimps flying all over the place xD
Kane

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:05 am

I will take it under consideration. When the command was first created it did give everyone the same weapon. However, it tended to make the game unbalanced when you had a map full of drunk missiles for example. The idea of giving each player a different weapon was to try and build a team of different skills that could be more successful.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions For Improvement