Hide and seek mod

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

who thinks this is a good idea

I DO
67%
I DONT
33%

Total votes : 9

Hide and seek mod

Postby terrorizorpwns » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:42 pm

well today we were on a few maps dont remember whitch ones but we sorta invented a way to play hide and seek on cs. well to give a general decription of what this mod would need if you cant install the one that already exists is one team has to stay at spawn for 30 seconds and the other team has to find a hiding spot the seeking team is alloud to use only knife and the hiders can only use flash bangs to get away for this mod the round limit could be extended if it is possible.

ill try to find a like to the one that already exists
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby Hit~Me » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:34 pm

Sorry but I think knife only is boring and really slows down game play. I really can't understand why anyone would want to knife when you have weapons. But to each his own :wink:
Hit~Me
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby slow man » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:44 pm

extend time limit......its already long enough when you get to it....
The s l o w m a n is Here...
slow man

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:53 am

It woudl change the server completely and many people like hit~me woudl leave if it got turned on so... maybe a 80% of votes will be needed to turn it on. Also for the teams hiding, they should be allowed to move to hide, but not be able to run when caught(which terror does to ruin everyones fun) so im not sure hwo that woudl be possible to set up. Also they shoudlnt be able to attack back. Anyway this mod would change how the server is since it already has the dms mod so i dont think fluffy would bother with it... though who knows, he hasnt commented so he may like it o_o
Kane

Postby terrorizorpwns » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:07 pm

once found you should need to be slashed by the other teams knife in some way mabee for the mod your hp is reduced to 10 so one slash kills you i have takin most of the details of this mod form a hide and seek server i used to play on they allowed the seekers to have knifes and the hiders to have two flashes the two flashes are for once they find you to get away before they kill you also theres theo hide and seek maps for this that would be fun

terrorizorpwns

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:34 pm

just noticed that lnx had a post about htis first...god thanks terror for reposting the same dumb thing, why didnt you just continue from lnx's post.
Kane

Postby terrorizorpwns » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:33 pm

didnt see it

terrorizorpwns

Postby Maks » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:44 pm

The first two post of yours were basically the same story but a bit with a twist.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby CoOlBoY » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:55 am

i think it would be cool you could do a vote to do it like vote_hidenseek
CoOlBoY

Postby bradwin » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:39 am

but a;sp keep in mind, the server runs off of linix. so everything in there is pretty much made by fluffy other than the maps.. the mods, the weapons, everything.. and he would have to make all of this. for a pretty much pointless reason for the server, when it is perfectly fine the way it is now.. thats just my opinion.. im mean, hide and seek is alright every once in a while. but not on a constant bases.

+ there are so many people who arent accounted for when u make this poll, that it really isnt much of a impact.. just a suggestion overall
When You Need Someone To Win,
Count On Bradwin!

http://www.myspace.com/BradwinSA
bradwin

Postby terrorizorpwns » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:29 pm

the server runs off lnx? i never knew that. but this is still a good idea mabee if we change it around a bit

terrorizorpwns

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:49 am

Actually it is Windows. It can't run on Linux.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby terrorizorpwns » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:22 am

i knew it wasnt lnx lol cuz i remember in another post you had said you had windows

terrorizorpwns

Return to Suggestions For Improvement