improveing dew gernades

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

improveing dew gernades

Postby bradwin » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:18 pm

when you walk over a dew gernade it will sometimes not kill you. Why not? well if it is a special weapon than shouldnt it kill in 1 hit. because its the other ersons falt if they dont see the dew gernade and walk over it and then blow up. so why shouldnt it be a 1 hit K.O.? because arent special wepons ment for it to kill someone else, for example: if you want to place a dew gernade on a bomb site and it blows up and the other guy dosent die than whts the point of even puting it there?

Re: improveing dew gernades

Postby Maks » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:07 pm

bradwin wrote:when you walk over a dew gernade it will sometimes not kill you. Why not? well if it is a special weapon than shouldnt it kill in 1 hit. because its the other ersons falt if they dont see the dew gernade and walk over it and then blow up. so why shouldnt it be a 1 hit K.O.? because arent special wepons ment for it to kill someone else, for example: if you want to place a dew gernade on a bomb site and it blows up and the other guy dosent die than whts the point of even puting it there?

If I recall correctly, the drunk missile doesn't kill you at once too. You'll need several rockets to kill a person. Neither does a grenade launcher, but I can be wrong there. Oh and of course the flame thrower, one flame doesn't kill you.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Violated » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:12 pm

if im correct damage depends on how far from the point of the explosion you are, also yes it may be special weapons but if they are to lethal then it gives one person to much power. SW's were ment to add some fun and spice to the server, not to make one person godlike, you may like to die easily but to me its very frustrating. Trust me the damage on some of the SW's used to be more powerful ( kamikazi, dews, and i think the m203 and a few more all used to have a larger and more destructive blast radius ) which in my opinion it made it less fun ( except for the person with the SW ).
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Suggestions For Improvement