2 things

Have a constructive idea to improve the server? Post it here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

2 things

Postby hoodedsniper » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:21 am

Hey,

Well i was playing along today on the server when the person i was playing with was GAGED for 7 days with no warning.

Now i think gagging for that long is to over the edge, why isnt it just a kick?

Also i notice your not allowed to use hlss i presume. Well im gonna be honost here i play it when ever there isnt alot on the server and i notice no one complained about it, why isnt it allowed? cant there be a vote_hlss?
hoodedsniper

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:33 pm

People get three warnings before a gag. The person you saw had already used up all thier warnings.

Make no mistake. We are absolutely dedicated to providing a cuss free family friendly gamming experiance. If you find that over the edge then I suggest playing one of the other 70,000 CS servers out there. Most of them couldn't care less what you say on them.

The voice comms are for aiding play in the game. When a player is spamming hlss no one else can use the voice comms to coordinate in the game. Players that use hlss permenately loose use of the mic on the server.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:31 am

wat is hlss?
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby CDS-101 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:29 am

Half-life sound selector?
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Return to Suggestions For Improvement