Map Voting

Post here if you are having issues with Steam, Counter-Strike, Cheating Death, or the map pack. Someone might be able to help.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Map Voting

Postby Dazed & Blazed » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:49 pm

Um, i was wondering how the maps are chosen for the vote? I have been playing all day and have seen the same maps up for vote over and over. I was hoping witht he new map pack we would be playing some new maps but its just the same thing now, assualt, crazytank, and 12gaugecage. I guess this post is about how the randomness of the maps to be voted are are chosen or soemthing.

ShabbyBoy wrote: Maks thought bs meant Beautifull Shot :D So he said thank you when someone said bs to him :D That was funny, lol
Dazed & Blazed

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:58 pm

Option 1 is always a map from the top 20 most liked maps based on the, "Do you like this map?" votes. The other options are randomly picked from the the list of maps on the server. New maps or maps that have not been played at least 15 times are given priority in the list. Once a map is played it will not appear in the menu again for 8 hours. A new map from the map pack is added about once a week. cs_rio was added this weekend.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Dazed & Blazed » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:37 pm

o, well all i know is that its picking all the regular maps..its not picking anything good dangit.. :evil:

ShabbyBoy wrote: Maks thought bs meant Beautifull Shot :D So he said thank you when someone said bs to him :D That was funny, lol
Dazed & Blazed

Return to Support for Problems