All Talk

Post here if you are having issues with Steam, Counter-Strike, Cheating Death, or the map pack. Someone might be able to help.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

All Talk

Postby Dazed & Blazed » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:02 am

Well i have "vote_alltalk" binded to my - key(i like to talk..lol) and alot of the times it says "Enviroment cant be voted on" or something along those lines. I was just wondering what this meant and is there only a certain time when you can vote for all talk?

ShabbyBoy wrote: Maks thought bs meant Beautifull Shot :D So he said thank you when someone said bs to him :D That was funny, lol
Dazed & Blazed

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:54 am

Yes, votes are not allowed at the start or end of maps (to prevent votes being launched during weapon buying). Also roughly 3.5 minutes has to elaspe before the first vote can be cast (to allow time for people to join the server after a map change). There is also about a 3 minute delay between votes (to prevent vote spamming).
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Dazed & Blazed » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:55 am

aahh, ok thanks.

ShabbyBoy wrote: Maks thought bs meant Beautifull Shot :D So he said thank you when someone said bs to him :D That was funny, lol
Dazed & Blazed

Postby ShabbyBoy » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:04 am

Theres a trick I got from Maks: Try to do a vote when the round timeleft is in the 4:40 (or something like that ;))
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:59 am

Yup, between 4:40 and 4:50
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Dazed & Blazed » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:59 pm

oo, ok. Thanks. 8)

Dazed & Blazed

Return to Support for Problems