Credits Disappearing

Post here if you are having issues with Steam, Counter-Strike, Cheating Death, or the map pack. Someone might be able to help.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Credits Disappearing

Postby Vash The Stampede » Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:49 am

I went on today, and when I went to the buy window, i noticed that stuff was really expensive, or so I thought. I thought the prices had gone up or something..

I then did the Credits trigger and found that I had LOST about 8 Credits!! How are these things stored? by Valve ID, Steam ID, or just by name? I couldn't believe it when I looked and they were gone... All that time just to loose em..

Can anything be done to restore them?

(And before ppl start laughing and saying.. "yah he lost em, prolly used em." or something. I coulda said I lost alot more, I am sure thier are logs of some things.. so why lie about it?)

Well thanks for listening.
Fight For Peace, Fight For FREEDOM

Vash
Vash The Stampede

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:39 am

They are tracked by steam id and I know of no way for them to disapper. Especially the odd number of 8. My geuss is your either bought a weapon and forgot you did or bought a weapon and several ammo reloads and forgot.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Vash The Stampede » Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:22 am

This was just last night.. I had about 8 credits, or closer to 7.5 .. something like that.. we were playing and when the map switched to that one that looks like a Gym.. with walls.. i forget the name.. i logged out.. i have been saving my credits up.. I know for a fact I didn't use them... We were playin twin towers and I had said in text that I wished thier was more time left in that map because i was gonna buy a special weapon.. but i didn't..

The last special weapon i have bought was Dew Nades about 3 or 4 days ago playing Bikni map..

Vash
Vash The Stampede

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:17 pm

There were some reports yesterday/today the Steam auth servers were acting flakey and allowing people to connect with pending steam id's. It appears this happened to you. Just connect again and your credits should be fine.

However you do not have 8 credits your account has 6.65 credits.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Vash The Stampede » Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:06 pm

well either way.. thier at 7.2 as of today.. i guess it was fixed.. eheh

Vash
Vash The Stampede

Return to Support for Problems