Coustom sprays

Post here if you are having issues with Steam, Counter-Strike, Cheating Death, or the map pack. Someone might be able to help.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Coustom sprays

Postby terrorizorpwns » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:54 pm

well i have a coustom spray but i can never seem to get it to work it is in my steam folder and i think i did everything right but just wonnt spray on the ground all i see is my normal smiley spray (YES IM DOING THIS IN A SERVER THATS NOT DMS(b/c we all know dms dosent allow coustom sprays)) any one have any idea?
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby Dark Soldier » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:34 pm

no clue but im trying to do that too. iv even tried some other sprays, some i like some i dont, and i still cant get any of them to work.
Dark Soldier

Postby SpongeBob » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:03 pm

I see this post was a while ago but still have problems?

Use Wally to resize your spray make it divisible by 16 that is important. Save it as tempdecal with Wally. Save it in your cstrike folder (the tempdecal you just created)
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Postby terrorizorpwns » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:38 pm

its already done right and in my cstrike it just dosent spray ingame
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby SpongeBob » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:56 am

The only way I would really be able to help is if you kind of list the steps of what you do to make the spray and possibly what you use. Then I could help you a lot more. Also you could go to www.counterspray.com and look for CS1.6 spray tutorial on that site. You can post or check it out, although they might be a little bit more confusing.
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Return to Support for Problems