Dead Man Standing

Post here if you are having issues with Steam, Counter-Strike, Cheating Death, or the map pack. Someone might be able to help.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dead Man Standing

Postby DarkDeathFox » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:20 am

Ok where do i download DeadM [boom] [drunk] :cds:
DarkDeathFox

Postby Violated » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:33 am

If your talking about the DeadM mod then you cant get it anywhere this mod is made by fluffy.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Gay

Postby DarkDeathFox » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:04 pm

Dude thats *** if you want it to be popular and worldwide you should put a download link to DeadM Mod....
DarkDeathFox

Postby Violated » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:38 pm

First off there is no need to use that kind of language, the forums are just as family friendly as the game server. Plus if we want the server to be popular its better to be one of a kind so people have a reason to come to DeadM and its kind of hard to compete with hundreds of other servers running the DeadM mod which would only make the mod popular and not fluffy's server which im sure any dedicated player would tell you better to have 1 extra person coming to deadm than fluffy going on an ego trip trying to make his mod popular..

Also fluff not sure if you locked the thread or not but just thought i would make a response.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Support for Problems