Big Weapon Strategy Topic

Discussions and stratagies to improve your game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Wich strategy is best till now?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:05 pm

Glock
No votes
M3
No votes
HE-Grenade
33%
Mp5 Navy
67%
Knife
No votes
They All Suck
No votes

Total votes : 3

Big Weapon Strategy Topic

Postby Maks » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:31 pm

*Originaly Posted By ShabbyBoy*

Ok, I(ShabbyBoy) opened this topic so you can see what the best way is to shoot with a weapon.

I will begin.

Glock

If you are very close to someone and he got a rifle or SMG you can use the best Burst-Fire mode (right mouse button). This will fire 3 bullets in 1 shot. From a distance you better dont use your burst-fire mode beacause the bullets will spread. You got a big chance to hit someone with burst fire on even while you are jumping (you have to be close to your opponent) The glock can shoot faster then you think just click on your left mousebuttun as fast as you can (of course you have to aim) A special thing with glock is that your opponent will make strange moves when you shoot him so its very hard for him to aim, its like your freezed if you are hitted by glock. Its also almost impossible to run away then. (SMG's got this to)

Now please everyone descripe a weapon where you know a good shooting strategy for.

:!: P.S.: Please NO discussions or something like that.... If you don't agree with something you can keep it to yourself! :!: :arrow: :-$ =; :-#
Last edited by Maks on Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

M3

Postby Maks » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:36 pm

M3

M3 is A.K.A. pump shotgun(or pump shottie). The thing is with m3 that it shoots one big burst fire. It shoots like 8 bullets at once and is very affective at close distance. You can kill someone with a 100 hp in one shot! If you shoot from far away it isn't very affective because the bullets quickly slow down. It is easily to hit someone if he is moving. Tip: Run sideways when you see someone and keep shooting so you DO hit him and he hardly hits you. The way to get a good headshot is to aim a little bit above the head. M3 is my personal favorite.
Maks

HE-Grenade(Shabby's)

Postby Maks » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:37 pm

HE-Grenade*Shabby's*

HE-Grenade, HE means High Explosive, also called Nade.
If you are on a server with low gravity you have to change your Nade tactics.
There are a few things you need to know:
- With low gravity your nade will fly in a straight line after throwing it
- If you throw your nade, the nade will end higher then you think, something about a meter
- If you hold your left mouse button and throw it while you walk forwrds, the nade will go much further
- You can hold a nade as long as you want if you hold your left mousebutton (this works also with Smoke grenade and flashbang)
- Never throw a nade down if you are in air. The nade will stay on his place and explode while your next to it!
- If you dont want the nade is going so fast, throw the nade a little bit on the ground, but not that you can almost see your feets :wink:
Last edited by Maks on Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maks

Mp5 Navy

Postby Maks » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:37 pm

Mp5 Navy

Ammo:
The ammo of a Mp5 Navy is the same as the ammo of a Glock. There are clips of 30 bullets and you can hold at most 150 bullets.

How to shoot:
The way to shoot with an Mp5 Navy can be done in several ways:
-Duck so youre crosshair will get smaller. Then shoot from a far distance(won't have many effect). But youre enemy will get stuck because (if you hit him) he freezes by the bullets. But don't spray because youre crosshair will get larger and youre bullets won't hit anything.
-If you see someone close you got to run to him and spray while running. He won't know what hit him.
-Mp5 Navy also shoots very well from out the air.. So you CAN shoot while jumping but it is still a big risc. Spray 'n Pray.

What to do when you get shot by a Mp5 Navy:
Just hope youre enemy gets out of ammo..
Last edited by Maks on Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maks

Knife

Postby Maks » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:38 pm

Knife

My two ways to knife someone are the sneaky way or a real humiliation.
Sneaky:
If you want to knife someone in the back then do it my way.. (or the highway) If you see someone on his own and he doesn't see you then run to him or jump on. If you jump DON'T use the hook but just slowly let yourself fall. It is a dangerous way to do it but if you want to do it sneaky you gotta be unspotted. If you get on him or behind him get youre knife(DUH) and knife. But if you miss, quickly get youre gun and shoot him. Why? If the knife hits a wall or any other object you will hear the sound of the knife and then get a chance of being spotted. If you succeed to knife then shout on youre mic: W00h00. HE IS KNIFED!! HAHAHAH, I am kewl.

Real Humiliation:
If you shoot someone and he shoots you then HOPE he gets out of ammo. Cause when he does you can knife him. Get youre knife run to him and knife him. Hope it works.
Last edited by Maks on Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Maks

Postby KaPpY » Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:08 pm

**Deleted** -shrew.deadm

Keep it on subject.
KaPpY

I think glock you should aim!!!

Postby Gods.W » Wed May 05, 2004 12:57 am

Every thing you have to aim. clock can certinly cannot kill a person with an mp5. Well you should be able to kill some one with a pistol. lol :lol: Well with glock you should always shoot at the head. Glocks are easy at that. and for the shot gun try to jump then shoot them in the head. That always works for me lol. :twisted:
Gods.W

Postby keke » Wed May 05, 2004 9:28 am

My view on mp5 is that it is an automatic glock.
with famas and galil being cheap as it is,
I would stay away from it. (unless you are in a match)

The one gun people should really fear is the mac10.
Granted that it is a smaller gun with fewer ammo,
it is one of the fastest, but yet has a impact power slightly above mp5.
like the mp5, it won't do much damage in distance,
but once in close range, not many guns will match the speed and power of mac10.
If you are a person who likes to spray, give mac10 a try. Aim slightly higher, and hs will come. =0)
keke

hahaha lol

Postby Gods.W » Wed May 05, 2004 11:57 pm

with my experiance you would die first because i would probably head shot you before you could kill me. mp5 is good at head shots. and spraying. :twisted:
Gods.W

Return to Game Tactics