New awp and scout change

Discussions and stratagies to improve your game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

New awp and scout change

Postby SpongeBob » Mon May 17, 2004 10:10 am

Well now that steam has changed the awp and scout as a delay for the scope I have tips that might help. If you are fighting on an awp_map or scoutzknivez leave your scope on. Just run with the scope on. Sure it is difficult at first but you will get used to it. I did already. Don't switch weapons as much to. If you don't really care about this then go and switch or hit the scope button. Just thoughts. But who does like the new delay? Just wondering. Post--
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

??

Postby Gods.W » Tue May 18, 2004 3:10 am

I do it the easy way. i bind keys to special part of the weapon and q which will change it into knife/pistol. So you scope pressing the special weapon key and you can break the scope by pressing q or the knife/pitols key. also you can (if your fast) you can use the Arrow on the knifes and switch back quickly to scout and shoot. Very hard though. but i can manage!!!
Gods.W

Postby Phatmomma » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:22 pm

I have a better way. I just never use the scope because if the target is far enough away that you need it (never a case of scoutzknivez) then the delay probably wont hurt you to much.
Phatmomma

Re: New awp and scout change

Postby person » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 pm

if its scoutzknives u knife
if its awp_map u knife
if its ScoutzDeagles u deagle god
I AM THE TEH LEET PERSON
http://std-lori.mybrute.com fight me
person

Return to Game Tactics