Sinking vehicles on car maps

Discussions and stratagies to improve your game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sinking vehicles on car maps

Postby Child-Of-Bodom » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:25 pm

for many of u. this is old news, but some dont kno how to sink cars and tanks or even tilt planes and helicopters on maps like air fight 2 into the ceiling.
but it is very simple.

lets take a downward sinking example from starwars. the big friggen crawler, first there are buttons on opposit ends of the map u have to shoot to open the gates. but when u get the crawler out pull it straight out and line it up parrellel to one of the ledges and back it up where the point goes directly in the middle. in order to give urself a lil bit more chance of survival crouch while u do this. then if u can get it right it will sink but only enough that u r still above ground but no one can egt out or in. but u are a sitting duck this way. but if u mercilessly back it up and dont stop u will send the whole vessel under ground... killing anyone inside.

basicly the key to sinking any vehicle is not to go straight and fast cuz then u may die and the vehicle will bounce off w/e u are going against. if u notice anytime u drive something and rub the side on a wall the side will go in a bit and slow you down and it allways makes ppl angry. but thats the key to sinking any thing on anything. backing up is the best way but just wiggling it back nd forth till u find a sweet spot to continue at.

now on maps like Air_Fight2 the helicopter on T side is at an advantage to sink and play with cause it can be driven from any flat surface on the body. so the funnest thing to do is to stand in the back inside of it and drive it to the middle rock. pull along side the rock and rub close to it and line along side it. thenslowly move forward while holding the directional key towards the rock. when u begin to pass the corner u will move into the rock and it will begin to tilt nose up.then keep it goin. when u end up lookin straight up just keep goin up and not turning. then just camp there or go pla with the plane :)

now the plane on the other hand has only one operational position which is the drivers seat. so back to the original plan... backing up.
this is kind of a guessing task cuz u have no windows big enough to catch a glimse of the rock. to pull alongside the rock lining directly next to it and then pull out till u kno the rock is behind u. back up and wait till u see the rock next to the plane again, the wing should be inside the rock cuz ur so close. then its the same concept as helicopter. back up slowly and hold watever directional key the rock side is on. if backing up and rock is on right side hold D while u back up. eventually the same will happen and the tail will sink up into the ceiling.

anyways u can sink just about anycar with a wall or other cars. but getting good at it and not dying when u try is the hard part
hope this helps.
JoeyXXX 7 String
Child-Of-Bodom

Re: Sinking vehicles on car maps

Postby person » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:46 am

lawl i love doing that on airfight2 me n this guy i knew use to do that alot but i forgot his name idk who it was LOL
I AM THE TEH LEET PERSON
http://std-lori.mybrute.com fight me
person

Return to Game Tactics