Suggested crow strategy

Discussions and stratagies to improve your game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Suggested crow strategy

Postby DeadlyV » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:29 pm

This strategy is built and written to give tips on the player called crow. He is very dangerous and quite skilled, and likes to camp a little. You should take time to know the maps, and find weak spots to a camp. One suggested tactic is to sneak up behind him and spray and pray. Here is a brief picture of what this situation could look like.

Good luck to all you fancy players, and remember, he's just a bird =D
DeadlyV

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:39 pm

hmm....i dont really think you should make fun of our player especially our top1 player. But of course CAMPING DO GIVE YOU KILLS SOMETIME :roll: and spraying gives you hs :shock:
BEHOLD MY SIG. O=<!
Im Over Here , No not there , HERE!
Blaze

Postby DeadlyV » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:50 pm

lol, I was extremely bored, and he owns me any day. -.-
I actually just wanted to photoshop a bit with my pc, haven't had much of a chance to mess with pics =D

I don't mean to offend crow of coarse, he's a cool dude 8)
DeadlyV

Postby lnx[art] » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:31 am

LOL man..... its true crows too good for me.. but i think fluff would be number 1 if he played more on the server. :P
lnx[art]

Location: In that place with the thing, you know, by that guy.

Never thought I would see

Postby Hit~Me » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:48 am

Crow getting a headline. I don't think Crow will be offended at all, as a matter of fact i think he will be quite pleased that you guys think so highly of his skills (or lack thereof). But I will give him credit, if there is a hiding spot on a map, Crow will find it
Hit~Me
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby DeadlyV » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:32 pm

Yeah, I always find the useless camping spots, like under the wall in mario castle -.-

But crow has a lot of skill, only him and fluffy have skill in the 100,000's I believe. Speaking of it, any news on the stats being back on site along with game?
DeadlyV

Postby lnx[art] » Fri May 04, 2007 8:04 pm

Well I am an artist myself, and i start twitching when i see art thats not, how you say, top-notch ;). So i fix:

Wiil edit later with some crow fun :)

btw the server hosting my avvy and some other pics ive posted is havng problems, so im using Imgfly for now...

EDIT: tada!
Do not attempt to knife crow, for it will end in a bloddy pool of blood with a cakcling crow eating your intestines.. lol just kidding but u will not succeed.
-Lnx[art]-
-Linux Art-
lnx[art]

Location: In that place with the thing, you know, by that guy.

Crow tactics

Postby crow » Mon May 21, 2007 8:36 am

Well Deadly ,since you have a line on me I guess It's time to change my strategy. I like your art work ,and I take your comments as a compliment.
I play here because It's the best server I've played on .
Thanks goes out to Fluff for being so generous as to provide this site. Now as for being number one, well I don't play to be number one . I'm addicted to this server,and game. yes, Fluff is a better player than the Crow but I have an excuse ( PING ) or 56k .
Thanks guys , have fun and let Fluff know how much you love his server.

Crow [boom]
I don't play to be number one , I play because I'm addicted to this game and this server .
Thanks to Fluff for unselfishly providing us with this server.
what a guy
crow

Postby slow man » Mon May 21, 2007 4:49 pm

when u gona get high speed crow?....if ever
The s l o w m a n is Here...
slow man

Postby Blaze » Mon May 21, 2007 7:02 pm

Whoa me first time seeing crow post :shock:.

Well i say even with high ping crow still can own people even without camping. I understand about the addiction of the server.
To,Crow: how do you even play with high ping IT"S unbelievable!

( I started about december 05 and played this server random time and now im rank 7 ) - i think that is what he meant by getting to top1
BEHOLD MY SIG. O=<!
Blaze

High ping

Postby crow » Tue May 22, 2007 2:43 pm

slow man wrote:when u gona get high speed crow?....if ever

Well slow man I live in a remote part of the Virgina mountains and all I can get is dial up (56K) [drunk] [drunk] [drunk] [drunk]
I don't play to be number one , I play because I'm addicted to this game and this server .
what a guy
crow

High ping

Postby crow » Tue May 22, 2007 2:47 pm

Blaze wrote:Whoa me first time seeing crow post :shock:.

Well i say even with high ping crow still can own people even without camping. I understand about the addiction of the server.
To,Crow: how do you even play with high ping IT"S unbelievable!

( I started about december 05 and played this server random time and now im rank 7 ) - i think that is what he meant by getting to top1

Thanks Blaze but a high ping makes you a better player because you have to try harder.
what a guy
crow

Postby Blaze » Tue May 22, 2007 4:44 pm

Well...I dont like trying hard like to be my very best because it just gets me more stress.To me, the annoying thing about the ping is when you shoot the recoil is very slow and all. I always like playing normal - having fun.

( :? You live in Virginia? Did you hear about the shooting :cry:? )
BEHOLD MY SIG. O=<!
Blaze

shooting

Postby crow » Tue May 22, 2007 9:07 pm

Blaze wrote:Well...I dont like trying hard like to be my very best because it just gets me more stress.To me, the annoying thing about the ping is when you shoot the recoil is very slow and all. I always like playing normal - having fun.

( :? You live in Virginia? Did you hear about the shooting :cry:? )

Are you asking about the Blacksburg shooting? If so YES , there were students from this area but they were not involved.
what a guy
crow

Return to Game Tactics