Weapons info.

Discussions and stratagies to improve your game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Weapons info.

Postby SpongeBob » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:43 pm

The best thing to use in the air fight is any special weapon. Also the glock, mp5, Auto shotgun and pump. Those are the main guns that work the best. If you are stuck with a colt or ak better start praying to get a lucky headshot by spraying. Also "Kiss your butt Good-Bye!" Main guns I would use are the AK47, M4, Desert Eagle, Glock, Galil, mp5, Machine Gun, and USP. Those are what I think are the most helpful guns.

Special weapons.... Ahh the are good aren't they? Difficult if you don't have one though. The best special weapon is the Drunk Missile. The sucker shoots alot at once having a chance to get about 2-3 people. If you are lucky. Heat Seaker good if you are aiming at one person. RPG good gun as always. MP5 with grenade launcher. Now that is a gun. 2 in one is the way to go. Flamethrower good for close range maps. Careful it can kill you if you shoot it close on the ground where you are standing. Flaregun... Not my choice of "wow what a weapon," but atleast it keeps the heat missiles clear of you.
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Return to Game Tactics