darkened area

Discussions and stratagies to improve your game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

darkened area

Postby bradwin » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:12 pm

in de rats final 4, at t's (terrorist for those who dont know what it is) get a rpg. shoot at the light in the t's spawn. it will make the t's spawn a lot darker, also makeing the room between the t;s and ct's spawn dark and unable to see in it. Camp these 2 rooms and have nightvision, and wait for someone to pass by you

- bradwin

when you need someone to win count on bradwin
bradwin

Postby Crusk » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:46 pm

I believe you can also do that at ct spawn as well, but im not exactly sure.
Crusk

Postby Maks » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:54 pm

Just get yourself a good video driver and you can adjust the colors and contrast of your screen. Make it somewhat lighter and you won't need nightvision.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby bradwin » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:53 pm

no you cant do it in the ct's spawn only in t's spawn

- bradwin

when you need someone to win count on bradwin
bradwin

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:29 am

not true, any light you hit shatters and everything goes dark. It works on the light at t spawn and at ct spawn.

Now since we are on this subject, does any1 know of any way besides rpg to turn off the lights?

Also, on cs_mice_final there is a secret room in the far corner which you can see by going in free mode on the map. Does anyone know how to get in there?

Further yet, in de_mice2 there is a secret room behind the large door, and there seems to be pathways in between the two rooms, yet I cannot figure out how to get through... Any1 know how to get in there?
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby CDS-101 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:25 am

I once met a guy who knew how to enter some of those secret rooms, it was extremly complicated, it took about four minutes.
You had to place yourself at various triggerpoints on the map for about 10 secs at a time, first on the edge of a folder, then ontop of a box on the other side of the map etc etc. once you were done the doors to the rooms would unlock but in most cases the roundtime would also be up by the same time.
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:21 am

Yea, as for the secret room on de_mice2, I think my clan server had punishments for tking, one of them being jail for like 1 minute. It basically sent you into the large room. It is a slightly foggy memory so I'm not sure, but I think something like that happened.
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Return to Game Tactics