Remote Control Helicopter (Weapons)

This forum contains the rare few weapons that ran the gauntlet of review and have matured enough to stand a chance of appearing on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Postby ShabbyBoy » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:05 am

Maks wrote:
ShabbyBoy wrote:you at least have a change by not being hitted

you at least have a chance at not getting hit.

i think :P

uuhm.. Defences?? Somekind of uber radar or stuff like that?? I can't get an idea :(

Maybe a radar like standard in CS, but where you can also see the enemys on...
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:15 am

Well.. maybe get some stuff from a real apache... like in Top Gear... They were testing how fast a car was and how good it could manouver. It outmoved the apache at close range but at a further distance the apache would have missilelock and the car would be gone...
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby ShabbyBoy » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:22 am

Maks wrote:Well.. maybe get some stuff from a real apache... like in Top Gear... They were testing how fast a car was and how good it could manouver. It outmoved the apache at close range but at a further distance the apache would have missilelock and the car would be gone...

mm neh i don't think that would be very cool. Its a RC heli, so it have to act like a RC heli. a inbuild machinegun is possible in real, but RC helis can manouvre much better then apaches :P
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:42 am

I meant the defence and attack stuff from real apaches... Getting some ideas from it.
Maks

Postby Violated » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:07 pm

O, crazy idea. This would also be similar to the laser trip alarm idea. This might be to much stuff to add on one special weapon but using Maks and Shabs idea of having an uber radar system.

I don't know if this will be hard to do but when in heli mode (knife) you can only see enemies within a certain distance on radar ( 10m or so ). When in player mode if an enemy comes within radar distance of the heli the enemy will show on your radar or maybe perhaps have a beep sound.

This would add to the defence capabilities of the heli. But as i said it might be too much cause as said it can still be used as a remote camera.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:56 pm

im thinking that it would be nice to have a machine gun as primary fire and missiles as secondary weapon, more of an rpg as fluffy was talking about.
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby ShabbyBoy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:23 am

Demolition Man wrote:im thinking that it would be nice to have a machine gun as primary fire and missiles as secondary weapon, more of an rpg as fluffy was talking about.

Mmm yeah I agrre with that.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:41 pm

make it kinda like the tanks on Halo, that kind of weapons.
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby Venom » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:42 pm

If the ammount of credit spent on this weaponary is actually expensive then like i got a little idea. First of all the heli is flying im i correct? Second make them buy the weapons so its equipped with the heli. From there make it available so if u buy a special weapon its equipped with the heli. If bought normal weapon make it have mini models on the heli. For n example. U bought the heli (with credits). Now by weaponary. (with cash) such as machine guns mp5. If snipers are able to be put then make them look more of a helicopter type. if equiption is a special weapon such as a heatseeker then equip a model of a heatseeker somewhere on the heli. That way when missile shooted it will show model of the homing hell bomb. U following me?[/img]
Venom

Postby Maks » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:31 am

pssst.. the weapon is like almost done..
Maks

Postby The one and only kenshin » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:34 pm

Brining back old topic again. But anyways, is it anything like the soldier's remote control apache in NeoTF? http://www.planetneotf.com/modules.php?name=NeoTF-Help&file=Solrmot
The one and only kenshin

Postby terrorizorpwns » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:16 pm

i kno this is reallllllllllyyyyyy old but the the blimp was suppost to be a helocoptor?

and relizing that i see it should make noise so you would know where it is just a suggestion
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Re: Remote Control Helicopter (Weapons)

Postby Child-Of-Bodom » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:31 pm

well wiht the cocktail deal, why not just give it like the tragectory of a nade. it wuld be like a dew nade in terms of it wuldnt explode until impace. just like a nade launcher only the impact wuld set a small fire in a certain range of the explosion. we dont want it to be too easy to hit ppl wiht it do we? primary culd be something like a para to simulate a mini gun type deal with lots of ammo in each clip and secondary nade launcher thats round looks like a flamming bottle that is sort of a hybrid nade/napalm round.
Child-Of-Bodom

Previous

Return to Approved Weapons