Other Interesting/Unique Servers

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Other Interesting/Unique Servers

Postby shrew.deadm » Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:48 pm

These are basicly the servers besides deadm that are on my favorites. This is in no way an advertisement for these servers as i am in no way affiliated with them, basiclly i get bored too and need a low grav break.

Vatican City I (Deathmatch): 66.150.107.61:27015

-This server is a standard and fast deathmatch server. If you are unfamilier with deathmatch the basic premise is to play CS like Q3 or UT2k4. When you get killed you automaticlly respawn at a random point on the map with a pistol and primary weapon and full grenade/ammo layout that you decide when you connect. The action is fast paced and exciting with little to no down time. Its great for practicing aim.

WC3 Mod Saved Xp #1: 69.93.160.6:27015

This is quite obviously as the title implys, a WC3 mod server. This is a great example of a well run WC3 server. This is known as a "long term" WC3 server because of the fact that XP is stored much in the same way we store credits, it would take many many kills to reach level 10 in any race but once you do it is very satisfing. The fact that some players are higher levels and therefore have better modifiers makes the game more challenging and requires you to play at your best. Server XP is reset every 90 days to ensure the server is not monopolized by the best players.

mainEvent Headshot only: 216.128.72.57:27015

Wellsir.. this is a server that utilizes a headshot only setup, which means that only the head hit box registers hits effectivly meaning only headshots count. This is fun, sometimes frustrating, but without a doubt beneficial to improving your aim.

NullIRC CS IV: 69.41.239.2:27015

Pure un-adulterated normal CS. No mods here kids, just the report one that shows you the damage you dealt at the end of the round. I usually do pretty well here. I find the players to be around my skill level.

Maybe you can catch me in them sometime.
-Shrew -=Former Admin=-

shrew@deadm.com
shrew.deadm

Postby Maks » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:49 am

I don't have a life... I only play @ deadm. I will take a look at your servers though.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Maks » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:56 am

I forgot... I do have one other fun server.

Rocks Hideout 5 - 24/7 Knife/HE Server - 1.6: 38.113.137.59:27015

A fun knife server with only knife-arena maps and he maps.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby arch » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:18 pm

most rock hideout servers are sort of fun :wink:
but its been a while since ive been on one
arch

Return to General