20%
Modeller
10%
Tester
35%

Total votes : 20

SWI Join The Group!

Postby ShabbyBoy » Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm

Before you start reading, take a look at this topic: http://www.deadm.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=198

Now, if you read it and your intrested in a 'job', then you can say it here, this does not mean your in the team!!!

What do you wanna be?

Inventor: You have to make good ideas with other Inventors about how the new special weapon is gonna look, how its gonna work, how strong it is and what accurate it will have. If all Inventors agree, you have to tell it to the leader of the Inventors who will send the idea to the Drawer

Drawer: You received the idea from the leader of the Inventors, and you will discuss about it with the other Drawers, everyone makes a sketch and the best one will be chosen by the leader of the Drawers. That sketch is gonna be coloured. The leader of the Drawers will send the idea from the Inverters including the coloured sketch from the Drawers to the Modellers

Modeller: You got a important job. Your job is almost similair to what the Drawers do. But you got to make it 3D. You got to make it looking like it is gonna look in CS. All of you Modellers will make a model thats not yet detailed. The best looking will be chosen by the leader of the Modellers. That model is gonna make ready for use. The leader of the Modellers will send the idea from the Inventors, the drawing from the Drawers AND the final model to the Checker.

Checker: This will hopefully be FluffyKitty.deadm, because hes the only one who can bring in the models to the server. He will see if the plan is possible, and if its not, he will look if we can change it a little bit so it WILL be possible :P

Testers: Your job is to test the new weapon on bugs, so not just play with it. This will hopefully happen on the Deadm testserver, but i have to discuss all of that whit Fluffy when its so far.

Please vote in the poll what you want to be,
THIS DOESNT MEAN YOUR GONNA HAVE THAT JOB!

You can only have 1 job now!
If we see there are not enough peoples who are intrested we maybe will give people double jobs.

If you voted for a job, please post a reaction then, otherwise we dont know who wants what job
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Mon May 31, 2004 1:45 pm

I have chosen to be a Inventor because I like to invent things and you really don't want to see my drawings :P . I would also like to be chief of Inventors but we'll see about that. :oops: If I couldn't be a Inventor my 2nd option would be Tester. I'm very enthusiastic about this idea. Well done ShabbyBoy :wink: !
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Calamari » Mon May 31, 2004 2:47 pm

Tester, lol

I'm not the artistic type. :oops: :oops:
Calamari

Postby Le Wolf » Mon May 31, 2004 2:57 pm

Inventor

:twisted: free my mind of all those crazy ideas! :twisted:

or

Drawer

not sure if i can do it but a wolf never gives up...
Last edited by Le Wolf on Mon May 31, 2004 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Le Wolf

Postby Angel of Death » Mon May 31, 2004 3:17 pm

Tester, Inventor
A hero is no braver than any ordinary man, but is braver for five minutes longer.
Angel of Death

Postby Calamari » Mon May 31, 2004 7:09 pm

As fluffy said, those 2 would be the most easy to fill. :? :? :?
Calamari

esdgarg

Postby Gods.W » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:35 am

I want to be an INVENTOR AND A TESTER. PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA lol I want to be par of the deadm. please please please please please. plus im a little kid, i still have wild imaginations!!! :lol: :cry: :D So if this works my i please have the job of the inventor or the tester. Thanks

Gods Warriors
Gods.W

Postby Fa- » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:51 am

ill do a few drawings if you can come up with anything that sounds good.

who has picked modeler ??
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' ¤~ http://www.artofadam.com
Fa-

Postby ShabbyBoy » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:02 am

Im very busy with an example now (with Maks ;))

So you can see a little bit what i mean. You really dont have to think as a drawer that you need to make quality drawings, bu just a sketch is enough...
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Calamari » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:20 am

Just curious, what program is used to make the models?
Calamari

Postby Fa- » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:25 am

just about any 3d modeler... 3dstudio max.. lightwave.. or milkshape (is free)

and i think one called gmax.. dunno though.. been a while.

but i had trouble with the exporting ... i can model but i cant animate.. or use the CS bone structure.. we need someone that can do all of this.. and well.
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' ¤~ http://www.artofadam.com
Fa-

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:35 am

Calamari wrote:Just curious, what program is used to make the models?

I recommend milkshape as it is inexpensive and directly imports/exports the Half Life model format.

http://www.milkshape3d.com

And as Fa mentioned being able to do the animation and textures is an absolute must for the modler.

The milkshape web site has some excellent tutorials on how to use the tool and do animations.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Calamari » Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:20 am

Alright, well since i'm bored. I guess i'll give it a try. \:D/ \:D/
Calamari

Postby Pierce Finite » Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:55 am

I could be an inventor/tester, as I have some really crazy (read: fantastic) ideas in my head and I'm good at trying all the different combinations with a weapon to find all of its bugs.
Pierce Finite

Postby Angel of Death » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:19 am

what plug-in's for milkshape, if any, would you recommend downloading?
A hero is no braver than any ordinary man, but is braver for five minutes longer.
Angel of Death

Next

Return to General