21%
2nd
50%
3rd
29%

Total votes : 14

I Burned My Hands..

Postby Maks » Tue May 18, 2004 11:50 am

:cry: What do you get when you mix fire + refined petrol + 2 hands?
Right.. Burned Hands, This is kinda what happened..
==============================================================================================
Sunday was the day it happened... It was about 8:30 am when it happened and 9:00 am I went to the First-Aid Post
Image + Image + Image
==============================================================================================
This is what I got when I got home. Couldn't play cs. :( Just went to school on Monday, little trouble with writing but it was ok.
Tuesday. (Today) I was happy cause my bandage was being replaced today. When I was there I had to wait for like an hour first. Then there came one **** of a sexy nurse :lol: 8) that was gonna help me. She showed me a room and boy you wouldn't believe what I got to see!! :shock: Some pain in the *** doctor that was gonna treat me :( :cry: . After he was done I had to make an appointment with the sexy nurse again 8) . Next appointment is next Tuesday :lol: . Well this is what the doctor did today:
When the doctor had changed my bandage you could see some of my blisters.
**The following picture can be shocking to some people!!**
Well.. Today is Wednesday and I wake up too late for school so I didn't go to school :D . Little problem though. 2 of my blisters went open!! #-o I have some pictures of it but I thought.. there must be some people that throw up went they see it so I'll have a link for you guys..

Number 1

Number 2

Aren't they beautifal :wink: :P .

Thursday. Ascension Day. Going to the beach day!! Hehe :D . I went with Wesley A.K.A. Weckey/Wsly! and 2 girls :lol: to Castricum A/D Zee(Castricum At Sea). I wanted to swim but I had to do this little bag around my arm and that kind of suckt :( . My hand became like 3 times wet!! :evil:
Ooh ooh!! One of my blisters that went open has healed!! :P

I have to change the bandage every 3 days so I just "refreshed" it.
ImageImage
I haven't updated in 4 days because there didn't really happened much. But today (Thuesday) I had the appointment @ 9:15 a.m. Guess who I DIDN'T saw today. Right.. the sexy nurse. I had some ugly big-boned woman with 2 teeth left in her mouth. (No offense to other big-boned people like me :wink:) But luckily the doctor came within 5 minutes and said I was healed and I was gone :D. I only have to put some Vaseline on it. Some greasy stuff. Here is picture.. I made it not that clear because it wouldn't be a pretty site.
If you look good you can see that my middlefinger is a little bit red. If you see the wound for real it ain't nice to see :-&
I will post and update when my hand is fully healed.

The Story:
I had bought a pipe (one that you can use for weed) in Amsterdam last friday the 14th. :^o I accidently let the pipe fell in a mudpuddle. :^o (not really :D ) The hole pipe was dirty as inside as outside. So I got some refined petrol and did some in a cup. Then I put my pipe in it and let it stand for a half day so it could clean my pipe. After that I was messing around with some fire (I'm a real pyromaniac :twisted: )in my bathroom. So set my pipe on fire and suddenly the hole cup was on fire!!! I tried to make it out with my hands but some of the BURNING refined petrol came on my hands and my hands went on fire!! After I had got my hands out I had some 1st degrees burns. But the fire was still on so I tried to get it out with a towel. Also the towel went on FIRE!! For a minute I thought my house would burn down. :shock: Hmm. There was still a burning towel in my bathroom. I panicked what as result burned my hands more. I picked up the towel(burning) and ran outside. I had the towel(still burning) like about 20 seconds in my hands what wasn't very smart. After that I had 2nd degrees burns on my hand. I called my parents(they were at friends) and they came as fast as they could. When they got home they were angry but also worried so they took me to First-Aid Post. After that you guys know it.
Last edited by Maks on Tue May 25, 2004 3:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Calamari » Tue May 18, 2004 12:09 pm

That sucks. :cry: :cry: Heal faster!!
Calamari

Postby ShabbyBoy » Tue May 18, 2004 2:07 pm

:oops: :) :lol:

Whaha i was talking on MSN messenger whit him when it happened :lol: haha
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby shrew.deadm » Tue May 18, 2004 2:46 pm

Jesus Christ thats hilarious... and the pictures! lol... Calamari showed me today in school, loved the party pictures too, got some nice girls over there. (some pretty ugly ones too)
-Shrew -=Former Admin=-

shrew@deadm.com
shrew.deadm

Postby Maks » Tue May 18, 2004 3:33 pm

hahahha I know.. I'm on a HAVO school. The good looking ones are usually on a VMBO school.

VMBO = average
HAVO = high above average

Has something to do with IQ
Maks

Postby ShabbyBoy » Tue May 18, 2004 3:47 pm

Yeah, but if you are TOO smart, Havo is too easy for you, and your not learning for anything:p, then you get kicked off school too VMBO, where you dont even have to learn :p
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby shrew.deadm » Tue May 18, 2004 7:53 pm

Ewwww....

Someone hit her with the ugly stick.

(from one of your party pics)
-Shrew -=Former Admin=-

shrew@deadm.com
shrew.deadm

Postby SpongeBob » Tue May 18, 2004 9:24 pm

Why do we have this post here?
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Postby shrew.deadm » Tue May 18, 2004 10:02 pm

Why not?
Forum Description wrote:Post general conversations and topics here
-Shrew -=Former Admin=-

shrew@deadm.com
shrew.deadm

Postby Maks » Wed May 19, 2004 3:54 am

hahhah oh my god... Yeah luckily I didn't saw her there.. :) But I did saw some nice looking girls but I was too drunk so I kept felling when I wanted to go to them... ](*,)
Maks

Postby ShabbyBoy » Wed May 19, 2004 8:59 am

shrew.deadm wrote:Ewwww....

Someone hit her with the ugly stick.

(from one of your party pics)

Woei thats Mokkeltje #1 :P

I was too drunk to even see 1 girl there :D
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Wed May 19, 2004 11:24 am

oh.. so thats Mokkeltje #1.. I wondered who the ugly chosen one was... :P
Maks

Postby ShabbyBoy » Wed May 19, 2004 11:49 am

I think at least, Weel you know who are mokkeltje #2 and mokkeltje #3

We always laugh at them when they pass us.. :roll: :twisted: :lol:
ShabbyBoy

Postby Maks » Wed May 19, 2004 11:53 am

Muhahahha yeah we do!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Maks

Postby Calamari » Wed May 19, 2004 12:08 pm

Wait, so different people have the same names, just with different numbers? I'm so confused.
Calamari

Next

Return to General